Growin' and Chuckin'

What an interesting story. Maybe these could be related?? The time lines up.

4 Likes

@lefthandseeds preserved them and were to go out with MOTR. I got some early ones and tried 3 but got 3 males. Gonna give em another go soon.

4 Likes

More intriguing by the moment.

1 Like

Oh man. I do love a smooth hitting sativa but man, that Afghan nose is heaven.

6 Likes

Getting high just looking at these. :fire::fire::+1:

19 Likes

Now I’m blasted.

24 Likes

The chop. I usually hang dry for three days, then remove stems and place all the buds in a cardboard box. This helps slow the drying process, but not enough. Shit is dry is ten days I need a humidifier and dedicated drying tent, dammit!!! :laughing: And man I’m liking the structure of the Snotz. The stem rub is the nastiest puke, skunk, and evergreen pine trees. I love it! Doesn’t mean the weed is top shelf, but it’s a good start. Once the the buds are dry enough, I’ll toss them into boxes and the next round will move into the tent. All not sexed… 3 Afghan, 2 Tai Chi f4, 4 Garlic Snotz f2, and 3 Peacemaker(1 male, 2 female)

22 Likes

Everything is looking beautiful in here brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I feel you on the drying. Man, down here, I wet trimmed on the plant, then pulled limbs and hung them outside on the clothesline for two days. At that point I have to get them inside for maybe another day of laying on newspaper or a box and then right into a jar to start curing and burping. It sounds extreme but the low humidity is extreme. I nailed it this year though.

It’s all slow curing just right now and tasting and smoking better every time I try it. Once it dries out fully/crispy, there’s no getting it back. You can use moisture to help it a little but you can’t get it to cure correctly. I know my boundaries in this area now. And, yeah, I could use a humidifier, too. Your’e close to Denver, right? It’s really been dry this year.

7 Likes

@GMan I bought a small humidifier to use in the tent next round. If I could raise the humidity to 40%, that would be awesome. But with the in-line fan and 6 inch exhaust I doubt I’ll be able to get the tent to a decent humidity that would actually do anything. I don’t know. I’ll try though.

4 Likes

These buds hung in the tent for three days. Now into boxes for 3 or 4 days. Then a nice trim before going into jars, followed by10 days of burping. If I could wait, I’d let it all sit for 6 weeks. It rarely makes it till next harvest.

4 Likes

General idea of what Peacemaker is. Tons of popcorn sized buds, extra frosty, old school 90’s stinky. But staying in the Triangle Kush lane, for sure, with a small % leaning Billy Idol. Still looking for that yield.

20 Likes

Out with the old and in with the new! Chopped my last Peacemaker. All went 65 days except this late bastard, taking 72 days and still not finished. Too bad. It’s personal smoke and I’ll deal with it. :joy:

Additions to the budding chamber include 3 Afghan, 2 Tai Chi f4, 4 Garlic Snotz f2, and 2 female Peacemaker clones.

And my first try with corn. Too easy so far.

16 Likes

@MG_Canna Ok I have to ask. What’s up with the corn?

5 Likes

@Joker spawning mushroom spores. Working on popcorn tech it looks like. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

7 Likes

@7ANJA7OD. Thank you. Taken mushrooms, but don’t know much about growing them.

7 Likes

@Joker

6 Likes

A friendly OGer sent me some. It’s been years since I’ve taken them but I’ve heard of the micro dosing and want to give it a try. All articles are helpful. peace

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking about trying the microdosing too. I’ve heard it can change your life for the better. I wonder if it works on narsciscism?

7 Likes

an epic dose can do that also :slight_smile:

8 Likes