Growin' and Chuckin'

Excellent plants and growing style. This will be last my year of running HPS/MH, myself. Loved them dearly!!

2 Likes

But feels good to let go of those electric bills. :blush:

5 Likes

Day 50, good times coming soon! Not really. I hate trimming bud. It’s lonely work, but I made a big bag of gummies to help make it less strenuous and stressful.

I like my crosses a lot. But there’s a reason Triangle Kush is the original OG.

27 Likes

definitely some nice looking girls there
great growing !!

6 Likes

The bud tent is looking saweet!

Veg’ing plants. Echinacea, Ghost pepper, poppy, Atomic Grape tomato, purple raspberry, 2 Tai Chi f4, 3 Afghan, 2 Peacemaker clones, 3 Peacemaker males, and 4 Garlic Snotz bx1 f2.

24 Likes

indeed it is …frosty :+1:

6 Likes

Did someone say Afghan? :hugs:

11 Likes

I have 3 going from Sensi Seeds, and also have 5 or 6 from an inbred line, grown in Colorado for the last 30 years. Starting a preservation project and really psyched to see how these turn out. Takes me back to the 90’s! I think the TK is pretty close to a pure Afghan. Peacemaker tastes like pure hash plant. Seemed like a perfect marriage. F2’s and Peacemaker x Afghan coming to a free seed thread near you!

16 Likes

Is that the ppp from Colorado?

2 Likes

image|nullxnull

oleskool will dance for some of those beans!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

10 Likes

What’s ppp?

2 Likes

Paonia purple paralyzer. It’s a Colorado heirloom, so I figured maybe that is what you’re working with. Also, I believe it’s related to the afghans.

3 Likes

Uncle Willie’s Afghan is the Colorado cultivar I have, along with Sensi Seeds. The three I have going are Sensi. I never heard of ppp. Sounds like something I need to look into. Thank you.

5 Likes

Local strains, another thing I find interesting and need to look more into. There are a few strains that originated from here in Maine, or are still just passed around locally. I’m reading that MOB originated here, now it’s national.
Just did a quick search… and found a local clone retailer for $25…

3 Likes

Be careful with clones. Easiest way to end up with something unwanted. Ive been burned every time I’ve taken clones from an outside source. But yes, Im always into local inbred lines that are available in seed. I grew up in NJ. The outdoor buds that were grown in Vermont and Maine would flood the market for cheap and although it was random crosses, it was always stanky and organic. There’s killer weed all over the northeast

8 Likes

Oh I know, if I ever bring in plants (outdoor plants included) I plan to wash, trim, and spray every square mm of it. Protocol 0 as JoeCrowe would put it. I would actually prefer a fresh cut from someone locally, than one that’s already got medium like soil.

5 Likes

Great garden man! Very interesting projects you’ve got going as well.

Hi from Denver :upside_down_face:

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

There was a preservation run here, pre badger.

Here is some information on the strain.

3 Likes

@Blowingupjake What’s up Denver?
@Badger thanks I will read up on it. I’m intrigued.

Couple 56 day pictures. Just about to wrap these up.

22 Likes

Anytime I can spread some knowledge I’ve picked, I enjoy it. You’re welcome.

I’m intrigued by those beautiful buds you got there buddy!

5 Likes