Growin' and Chuckin'

@Explorer Mild OCD shining through. Been here for two years. Only growing from seed so no need for any pesticide. Humidity here in Colorado is 25%…real dry. Under the canopy usually stays around 45%. I need another tent so I can add humidifier when drying buds.

3 Likes

My stash. The seeds from St. Martin were Jamaican. Brought a few back that looked good. Hope they pop. The weed is pure electricity! Really interested in the Malibu Pure Kush x Destoyer, my buddy Light made.

29 Likes

Jeeeeeeeeeeeezuz that’s a lot of seeds!

2 Likes

Wow lots of very cool crosses I’ve never heard of!!
What’s your top 5 that you want to grow out, of those?

1 Like

@HaRdRoC. Half of these I’ve made over the last 10 years. The Tai Chi f4 throws a few nanners late in flower, but is unreal. LCK is a monster Deadhead OG x Afghan x NL hybrid. I love this one. Headbanger x Amnesia, Malibu Pure Kush x Destroyer, Garlic Knots bx1 I’ve grown many times and just made f2s, original Garlic knots, and that Uncle Willie’s Afghan. Also the MMG crosses. Lots of haze influence.

10 Likes

Whats the mmm thats crossed with the super silver sour diesel haze and is that sour power sour diesel x blue power?

1 Like

@Skiball Sour Power by Hortilab seeds is starbud x ecsd. MMG is Martian mean green from DNA seeds.

1 Like

Day 29, buds are starting to swell, plants couldn’t be healthier.

19 Likes

Looking absolutely fantastic

2 Likes

@HaRdRoC Thanks. Finally nailing the nutrients. I believe less is more. It hasn’t always been the case but this regimen is working great right now.

10 Likes

Day 42. Here we go again. The final stretch. Hopefully things go smoothly. Pheno #5 showing a leaf mutation. Not sure if it’s mosaic. No other pheno showing. Could this be a lockout issue?

17 Likes

11 Likes

Valley Vixen, day 50. Love this cultivar. It has everything I want.

23 Likes

Found it bro. Now I have to go back and catch up. It’ll be easy. I’m interested in this stuff. best vibes! :v:

2 Likes

I think I’m getting a buzz just looking at those flowers… :yum:

1 Like

Just ran out of likes reading up on your thread. Awesome plants, sweet seed stash, and always good to meet another Colorado kid.
I like that Casper #4 and that valley vixen!:+1:

5 Likes

@Hashtree COG#4 had some great qualities but it threw nanners on the bottom buds, and flavor was my least favorite. #2 is the shizzz. Heavy, dense, delicious tasting bud, not too stretchy, no male traits, and easy growing. Valley Vixen is ridiculous. Yield is almost doubling the COG.

2 Likes

Day 63. Getting ready to chop everything. Shown here is multiple shots of Valley Vixen. Looks like next run, I’ll add a p/k booster.

28 Likes

sooo out of likes :frowning:

but will stop back :slight_smile:

love your work

all the best

Dequilo

8 Likes

My kind of buds! Covered in a blanket of trichomes. :wink:

3 Likes