Growing bud 4 Dad & how to use trim and popcorn

So I am just finishing up my harvest and preparing for final trimming before jarring to cure…I have kept all leaves and trimmings and whatever is popcorn buds I am just curious about the best way to utilize it all because I don’t smoke flower at all really but I dab a enjoy cured resins and live but not using the plant for live resin but what’s possible to get just bubble hash or whatever information/ feedback is needed especially when I am just able to grow one plant currently but this second grow is night and day difference and it’s amazing how much different the same strain looks and smells and if it matters it’s extremely sticky and resins literally oozing from it :drooling_face:so that make a difference in your wax/resin yields

4 Likes

How about tincture? Once made you can use it for many purposes.

6 Likes

Have you ever used Glycerin to make tinctures?

3 Likes

If you like edibles trim and popcorn buds are ok for making butter, obviously you get put what you put in.

1 Like

Yes, glycerin works well, but takes a long time to fully extract IME

3 Likes

Add it to any Aloe Vera and use for pain…

Nope I have only made pressed hash back in the day and I have a friend who makes bubble hash

made this with him last year but I just dab wax cured/live resins and I am just under 1½Oz of dried trim and popcorn and I have done it old school on stove in pan and strain it through cheese cloth to make edibles from the oil

1 Like

Currently dabbing

4 Likes