Growing Cannabis On Brazil (Indoor) hps/hqi 1000w vegetative/flowering

Pretty sure I feel ya but not sure what you mean about humiliation/sarcasm thing?

Seem to be doing pretty good to me.

How strict are the laws in Brazil. Legal here in Canada for 4 plants but I’m always over that limit. Mainly a fine if caught unless you have a barn full of pot then there’s trouble. Stuff in the stores is mainly crap or really expensive for the better stuff but I won’t buy any as I have lots of my own after 20 years of doing this steady.

Going to turn about a pound of assorted saved up pot and sugar trim into Rick Simpson Oil. A buddy has cancer and needs some right away.

240g in this 1gal jar so far. Oven dried then mashed down until like flour.

:peace:

8 Likes

coming back here just to apologize to corey for any inconvenience and to all the members who have to go through this turbulent time with me. thanks to everyone who supported me and are with me. you’re great. corey, after all, thanks for everything anyway. however it has not yet arrived.

3 Likes

Lets have fun.
Bye by now OG fellas

do not get carried away by someone who sells me cheap without knowing me. I give my life for marijuana and for my little plants, I am a person endowed with rights and obligations as a man. and I don’t understand this persecution with me. who is doing this?
I growing weed a 15 years

1 Like

I need support

1 Like

what do you mean, what is going on ? maybe some people feel you dont come off as thankful might be the language barrier. just let the tension die down and keep enjoying your time here and maybe things smooth out

keep growing

3 Likes

Thank by your words @204medismoke but what i more appreciate here is the communion and what this guys do for me?
Without words man , i really would to thanks everyone.
Yep dude Keep growing.
Just that , lets turn the page

4 Likes

miscommunications happen. me and corey had one not long ago where he thought i threatened him. but its worked out he misunderstood me and now were good. just stay active and dont stir the pot put him on ignore and he puts you on ignore and we all grow on lol

6 Likes

Hey @berzerk! Let’s move forward bud! The past is history.
I’m doing a giveaway in a couple weeks with a new auto fem strain called fog dawg. You will be at the top of the list!

8 Likes

We together @corey .
Remember me bud.
I really appreciate what you do for me.
Thank you.
Lets turn the page.
Today is a new day.

3 Likes

@LabRat
Hi, yes we have native strains.
Apparently they didn’t evolve directly here, but they’ve been adapting since the European invasion as well.
The problem is how to classify in a country with such strict laws.
You don’t find varieties like Manga Rosa, Cabrobó, black hair…
You have to hunt the phenotypes.
That’s what I did last year, I found a long-flowering sativa, but many were already contaminated by modern hybrids. I stressed her a lot, intentionally and intentionally, and hermes didn’t appear, I’m cloning for more tests. Although it does not contain high thc, it has a lot of resistance to pests and bad weather, high growth, and it is adapted to my reality, besides, as it has not been evaluated yet, it may contain other cannabinoids.
I’ve already sent some OG members for preservation.

Sorry to intrude on the subject…

4 Likes

That seemed on topic to me.

Sounds like a great opportunity to develop your own unique strains and end up a breeder of renown.

:peace:

2 Likes

Yes man, I don’t need to be renowned, just a creator. Thanks for the nice words, but I’m far from it, learning and learning… Initially I want to preserve, everyone wants fast and high thc plants. It’s understandable, given the risks they run.

4 Likes

ihave a couple of Bahia landraces here.
But I tryin to find a MANGA ROSA strain.
is the best Bahia landrace.
But is rare as fuck

3 Likes

I’m holding onto 4 manga rosa seeds that came from Olinda (PE) by way of Octo Genetica (fr) and some S1s (I call Solana Star) I made when in Brazil along with the Bahias @corey sent me. Will probably run the manga’s after the Bahia’s as I’ve got less of those and hopefully can find some good pollen / breeding stock from them before getting to the S1s (Solana was originally sifted from seed brought down and grown in the Minas Gerais region from the North/Northeast in late 90’s) I’ve been sitting on to do a Brazilian cross with.

3 Likes

wasup @ciganomarola , nice to know. you a lucky man , I know some breeders who have some strains with manga rosa in genetic.
And all is good
I smoke the manga rosa in 2004 , in a electronic festival.Get some beans , and cultivated after.
Today is rare man , cabrobro is the most normal strain of Bahia.
is regular and sell a lot there.
I ll catch up some Bahia strains in some time and for sure is different of that of that seed run.
Minas Gerais is in southeast. not North/northeast. @ciganomarola
Phenotype , strain , all.
Region of OLINDA PE

3 Likes

I’ve had several people present me with “Manga Rosa” but I can’t attest to what is meant by it in such a way that it would give meaning to genetic origins; but these in particular were a gift from someone who in turn was gifted a batch from a friend of theirs in Olinda.

Again, this is not to suggest it is the “real deal” Manga Rosa; but the label I have to work with at the time being. Time will tell.

It’s value to me is that it, like the Bahia seeds,originates from growers in the Northeast of Brazil who attest to their origins. If, when I grow them out, I find that the plants’ structures and blooms are representative of what I’ve come to recognize as those stemming from tropical varieties and can find a suitable donor to breed to the Solana Star, then I will be elated.

Yes. I know. The seeds came from a variety originally from the North/ Northeast in the 90’s. Was being grown in Minas Gerais when I went there about a decade ago and selected a mother plant to reverse and to cross with some autos I was growing.

2 Likes

Nice to know dude.
Yeah , truth , its a pleasure see you american guys growing our weed.

6 Likes

Obrigado Brazil!!!

3 Likes

Oh @moderators some of a good soul can close this topic.
I ll start a new diary in a couple of days. I hope.
Obrigado @Sasquatch

2 Likes