Growing in a turboklone

Yeah that’s watering not misting mate but for the price it would be worth a diy build to see what happens

I’ll have a search and watch as if it can be done cheap I’ll throw a few quid at one. Just I know the different spray nozzle sizes make all the difference and can be very expensive to buy. :+1:

Yeah it’s not a unit one should buy to grow in, for the price you can make it cheaper and better.
But if you have one standing around, it will work fine as a hydroponic grow system.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I might try some kitchen herbs in it first. See how it goes.

Same guy also gave me a co2 controller and regulator. Atlas 2 from titan. I don’t plan on using it. I would be willing to sell it to someone.

1 Like

It says misting/watering :-))

2 Likes

I’ll build one in the new year mate. :+1: we see how it does.

2 Likes

Theres diy on utube showing how to make micron nozzles.

I fkn love utube it’s mint for learning about stuff

2 Likes

Yeah it comes in handy when you can’t read :laughing: jokes.

1 Like

As long it’s not HPA, the mist droplet size don’t really matter that much.
It’s not possible to get small enough mist, to make much a difference working below 4-5 bar pressure.

4 Likes

I know mate, I’m going to do a hempy next time, that tent is shit.

I need it wider, I’m going to have a bash at making my own :-))

2 Likes

Eh?

Sick of this 20 character shit now like :@

1 Like

YouTube is for video tutorials for people that can’t read lol :+1:

1 Like

I have a new project for the new year now :+1: obviously the bigger the bucket the more roots it can hold so I’ll have to go big

1 Like

That has to be one of the dumbest things you’ve said ever :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ve heard me say dumber :laughing:

2 Likes

OK mate let’s stop cluttering the man’s thread. I’ll build one in the new year and we give it a whirl

1 Like

How do you know he’s a he could be a lady :sweat_smile:

I’m off to kip now anyways, catch you later

I might come batter your head for a bit tomoz :wink:

1 Like

I prefer tubes for real Aeroponics, easy to fill it with mist and endless root space.

6 Likes

how big of a tube is this pic?

1 Like