Growing in a turboklone

I’m at work but I’m local so giz a shout mate aye :+1:

1 Like

6 inch Drain tubes, system length was 11 meters as I recall.

3 Likes

I’d love nothing more than to have a grow pace that big but unfortunately I’m limited to a 120 x 120 tent and a 60 x 60 propagation tent. Way to grow though your plants look perfect

1 Like

I would not bother with HPA in that small a space, maybe if it’s pimped up with Co2 and you have full controll over room and water temperature. As you won’t really get the benefit in extra yeald from the HPA, before everything else is in perfect conditions.
LPA is a little more forgiving, will do just as well as HPA. Until your room is totaly pimped out, and then it’s just a matter of switching misters and pump.

2 Likes

Oops, double posted the same thing from earlier. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Low pressure aero, right, nothing more than nft. I’ve seen it called aerospring a few years back but LPA is still nothing but nft and really has no benefit. Just do dwc.

3 Likes

So like I said originally just build a bubble bucket? I suppose it’s a way of learning how hpa works without the massive expense that comes with it if hpa is definitely something that interests you.

1 Like

for what its worth if this is your first foray into hydro dwc is the easiest and cheapest thats my experience at least its a good place to start as far as the turbokloner goes the issue is the depth of the reservoir or whatever it may be too shallow grow on my brother

2 Likes

Thanks for all the responses. Overgrow was and is the best place for Info. Always has been.

1 Like