Growing on the cheap! Korean Natural Farming

I’ll break up some more for round two.

4 Likes

I also got confused about the me being dead part. Did i die?XD drank too many ferments that turned to booze :wink:

11 Likes

Now, back to subject… Does this work for coco too?

3 Likes

Probaly but coco sucks. Coco is for force feeding your plants and thats an UNnatural way of farming.

6 Likes

NO Tilleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! i hear ya man, but you gotta give me time… HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Yeah dawg noprob at allXD

1 Like

Hey man, Lotus. For what i’m seeing and reading, FPJ you use thru the entire grow, not veg not flower but the whole time… Is that right or do you believe some recipes are better than others when it comes to vegetative and flowering phases…?

EDIT 9.18pmCR: I see that LAB = Rhizotonic, funny!

Willow water is like rhizotonic if you can get any branches from a willow tree. Cut them up into small peices and soak in a bucket of water :wink: Natural root stimulator = Rhizotonic.

10 Likes

It seems that both do the same, and LAB could even be better, it occurs naturally, like weed. Don’t think there’s willow in CR. But i got Molases to stabilize LAB, so it lasts longer. Don’t wanna have to do it every other week, apparently with molases it will last about 6 months… Plus, molases are very righ on Potassium.

Nutrition Facts
Molasses
Amount Per 1 serving 1 tbsp (20 g)
Calories 58
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 7 mg 0%
Potassium 293 mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 15 g
Protein 0 g 0%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 4% Iron 4%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 5%
Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 12%

1 Like

I use regular cane sugar to stablize if im storing at room temp. In the fridge without sugar and itll last a long ass time. And yes. All rhizotonic is a fungi ajd attachs itself to your roots alowing better nutrient and water uptake. Thats why i dont pay for bottlesXD tired of gettin ripped offXD hahahaha

7 Likes

Thanks Master @lotus710 you are the best. I appreciate you putting up with my BS all the time and being very civil about it. I’m happy to call you my OG friend. I will continue to learn and read and try and succeed, but in great part, most of the decisions i’ve taken towards my grow, are because of you bro!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

Im by far a master. But thanks for the kind words. Im learning new stuff everyday and ill continue to share:)

1 Like

Well my friend @lotus710, i just read a lot about KNF and it looks like my recipe will be (LAB+BIM+FPJ) altogether for the entire cycle of the growth, with the only variable being for Veg i would use rapid growth green plants and for Flower i would then use ripe fruit. Am i in the right path?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Right on my man. Dont forget the indigenous micro organisms (IMO) and the oriental herbal nutrient (OHN)

4 Likes

A couple of those roots may be a bit pricey for the OHN do you have a decent source to obtain? I’m assuming a little goes a long way what can ya make a batch for :heavy_dollar_sign:wise say a pint?

2 Likes

Yeah man! That’s the BIM = Beneficial Indigenous Microorganisms…

1 Like

Anf for this will use Garlic/Ginger…

1 Like

Well you only need garlic ginger and cinnamon. Angelica and licorice are added bonuses. I paid 50cad for a lb of angelica root. 25 for licorice and 30 for cinnamon. Garlic and ginger were cheap. I used 45 grams of each dry root. Soaked with beer and extracted with sugar and i got enough for atleast half a year using it every watering and foliar… So a full lb could last me several years easy.
Sorry no clue on price point. Its the most expensive thing ive made forsure. Its used as a medicine for us and our plants. All these ingredients have ancient uses as medicines.

7 Likes

No they are different. Bim is gils way of collecting microbes in water. Imo is chos way of collexting microbes using rice. Then you make imo 2 3 4 etc. You can make bim with imos. But its easier made collecting white mold in the forest and soaking in water untill you get bacteria growing on top:)

1 Like

Still have ways to go then… Good, learning is good.

1 Like