Growing with Gizmo

This will take a while. FIM practice will be on the schedule.

8 Likes

Not sure how I missed this. Does anyone else feel like posts get buried unless your on overgrow 24/7

2 Likes

Nice canopy control props. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve played around with FIM. I actually prefer to FIM on my very first topping indoors.

edit
My last year’s outdoor fem anesia seeds Mac I FIM’d first indoors when it had like 5-6 nodes and then only topped like 5 shoots come July 10th and got this :slight_smile: :slight_smile: 30 oz using 50% M.G.M.C 20% coco coir 30% perlite and disgustingly low amounts of foxfarm 3 part. killer bud tastes like sh*t but killer bud. I got a bunch anybody wants any. lmao

4 Likes

Ya…Miracle Gro does wonders for flowers or plants you aren’t going to consume. As you found out…Makes weed taste like shit.

2 Likes

I’m determined not to let the mains run away this time.

1 Like

Safety is number one!

10 Likes

Those look killer. Someone spilled the sugar @Gizmo

Hats off to the breeder @NugLifeFarms420. Solid.

3 Likes

A constant reminder as to how I will leave this world

5 Likes

This is how I imagine I will leave this world.

minus the cig :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I went on a culling rampage, chopping herms. RIP Cheese Dawgs

Body bags

(Lennon x Skywalker Ghost x Triangle Kush S1) @THCeed in cups. Grape Ganondorf (Zelda Runtz x Tiki Rum Cake x Nerdz) @NugLifeFarms420 direct to dirt.

Where where we…

14 Likes

Veggies. Unsexed with the exception of CR clones. Name tags were made with an empty plastic 1 gallon jug. @AzSeaindooin420 your White Rino’s are chugging along and well as @HolyAngel SSDD.

To be continued… (no pun intended)

9 Likes

13 Likes

Hell ya those babies looking happy and healthy! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Great work man. They look healthy and flourished. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

FIM

12 Likes

Great job on the FIM cut… Looks like you cut it with a dull butter knife. Perfect. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Luckily all my knives are dull. Thanks!

1 Like

Cheese #1 - Sex unknown.

FIM

CR#1 added a few clip ties to super-crop.

CR#3

CR#2

CR#1s mainlineing clones. The familiar stem rub is back. We are now intimate and know each other’s feelings.

Clones doing what they do best. :drooling_face:

14 Likes