Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Wooooooot? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull It’s Saturday and there’s no freebies? hum|nullxnull Enjoy your holidayz, man … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

… underestimated the trizzler pollination by a lot, was looking for say a couple hundred seeds not the 1800+ this works out weight wise.

44 Likes

That’s a nice haul :point_up::fist::v:

1 Like

Nicely played, indeed!

1 Like

I’m out of likes but it’s important to me that you know I like this :laughing:

Seriously though that’s awesome :metal:

3 Likes

Today I decided to germinated some CinderEvil seeds using the worm casting method from @JohnnyPotseed
Thank you for the opportunity to grow these seeds and thanks to JPS for the great idea. I’ll keep ya posted.

8 Likes

That seed pile looks glorious!

2 Likes

Wow some serious work cleaning and sorting those nice job .

3 Likes

Man when will the trizzlers be ready

3 Likes

in this heat a week or two, though plan was just to make enough for me to play and spares to share and just to run them again to see if they are worth while with seeing what the offspring produce, though with this many highly likely they will eventually be given out

8 Likes

Awesome, love to make the list lol

Cool beans @Mr.Sparkle It’s really nice to see someone get well rewarded for their hard work .

3 Likes

Lol ya that’s a pretty good haul of beans indeed.

3 Likes

All i could think about

7 Likes

WOW! That is a few more than 200. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Need to plant some seeds later, though make up some extra cups for the cup contest going on, and was thinking of maybe getting my third cab started this weekend.

Other than that you know the deal, seed Saturday, three packs of Ghost Rose Cookie Devil F2’s up for a roll off, just comment below if interested.

18 Likes

Sparkly cases!

4 Likes

Hi mr Sparkle
Just wanted to show off the pr x cd these I sent to my brother in AZ he wanted to say thanks (retired and a med patient and the dispensary is a bit pricey)

I talked him in to trying to grow he’s killed about 100 of my regs photos I sent him but he seems to have figured out how to grow these autos
One’s in 5 gal fabric bags and the other in an Octopot in a small tent

Thanks once more

Paps

11 Likes

I’m interested in your sparkly looking seeds!! Autos, yes? :star_struck:

1 Like

There is always interest at my farm for such a cool strain !

2 Likes