Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Thought you might of ment that one and not the mutant seedling, that’s a GRCD f2 the others are all Darksparks thus why it’s different.

I’ll throw my hat in for the trizzlers. Looking good as always Mr. Sparkle!

1 Like

It always amazes me how fast your plants grow, update to update! You truly have your setup and space dialed in! Inspiring.

I also appreciate that you cull weaklings. That is a lesson that can be hard to internalize. It can be mentally challenging to kill a plant you have nurtured, even if only for a short while, but it needs to be done. No sense in having plants limping along! I see a lot of that, and have been guilty of it myself, but it pays to be ruthless with weaklings and let the strong flourish. Both for flower runs, and especially for seed runs!

You already Trizzed me so I will pass on the roll off!

Good luck to the hat-less!

3 Likes

Love your grow and I have read them all, and I would love to have one of your trizzlers :smile:

2 Likes

Eh ehem

Joined Oct 2

Read 1d (1d recently)

2 Likes

welcome to the forums, throw a post up over in the OG welcome thread and get a grow thread going if you have one, i see you’ve been reading :wink: where we all start

5 Likes

Slow unannounced wednesday uptake.

i’ll do the roll off at around 5pm pst if anyone else wants to jump in before that.

Also uncertain @Astrodude if interested or not.

6 Likes

Oh, heck yeah, I’ll make a special spot in the garden for them.
Oh what an honor it is…

2 Likes

Would love a chance at more trizzler if you haven’t done a roll off yet, looking at an early auto outdoor harvest for early summer, fem autos will keep my early (indoor) plant count down…

2 Likes

Well roll off… very quick dice roll on this one.

@Abbbian , @bjlookin , and @Astrodude

cut and paste

Those named send me a https://privnote.com/ link Via a Private message here on OG with a shipping addy ### Don’t post it as a response on this thread as then anyone can see it ### for those who haven’t used privnote after you create a note it will generate a random link that you can just copy and paste to your PM to me, and it gets destroyed after being read once.

10 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle = doing it again!

Doing WHAT?!?!… WELL, let me tell you: SHINING LIKE THE DIAMOND HE IS!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations winners!!! As always, love your OG spirit Mr. Sparkle!!!

5 Likes

wasn’t ready for monday and got busy work wise so kicked it to today, otherwise normally weekend or monday

6 Likes

Big Ups on including the…@BJlookin
Much Respect & Good Karma

2 Likes

Gonna contradict you here bud —>. Monday wasn’t ready… FOR YOU!

2 Likes

lol may be true

2 Likes

Thank you very much :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! thank you @Mr.Sparkle! And thanks OG for allowing us to be part of this AND win amazing giveaway!! Oh boy am I pleased!!! Congrats to us, this week’s winners!! Awesome! :boom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :grin:

1 Like

Lol, remember back when he did roll offs on Saturdays, it was known as Sparkleday!!
TiBDu5

Awesome work, as always @Mr.Sparkle :grin:

10 Likes

Felt Just Like That!

4 Likes