Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Day 68/5

Starting to get the odd ripe seed though still some time left on it, may just transition to straight water and let it crash to finish up.

As for the little ones, a bunch of crinkles showed up and are sorted on the right though ill wait to see if they grow out of it before making any decisions.

Also still need to start some more seeds just hitting decision fatigue with what to go for and what direction as i have plenty of new to me autos to play with, or work on some of my own creations, or run some photos to throw auto pollen at im just on the fence.

30 Likes

Dilemmas though i think i have a plan or at least an idea of what i want to do…

37 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle, totally into great expectations! :hugs: :flushed:
What about Cinderevil x JLO? Or maybe GSC x Trizzler!? Or even CindeRose!? A nice cross such as Cinderevil x Ghost Rose!! Whichever you choose, just like me, there will be a bunch of OGers cheering, rooting for it, clapping! And more than anything, learning!! Psyched to see what will be!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :pray: :raised_hands:

Hats off to @ReikoX !!! Hope you’re better by now friend!! :hugs: :pray:

5 Likes

What’s that RPxSOR one? I can’t make it out but it keeps drawing my attention :wink:

1 Like

(Red Poison x Sugar Black Rose) x (Girl Scout Cookies x Dark Devil)

11 Likes

Monday update

Day 70/7

Old plant im throwing to just water in the next day or two can see im already grabbing some ripe seeds with the little pile on the floor.

As for the little ones, go figure for the darksparks 4 are crinkle mutants forsure with likely another 2-3 on the other side leaving really only the front two and the GRCD F2 at the back, likely the bad crinkles will be pulled today to free up some pots unless i bring out my square ones.

And More Trizzlers to give away this morning , so comment below if interested in going in a roll off later today.

34 Likes

You sure do make some nice seeds @Mr.Sparkle!

6 Likes

Even the piles on the floor of your grow are nice and neat. How do you do it!?

4 Likes

Do you think the crinkle is purely genetic? Purely environmental? Or a genetic predisposition that manifests under specific conditions?

I already have some Trizzlers coming from you from the solo cup challenge, so no need to include me in this roll-off. Thanks anyways! :pray:

And thank you for always making OG awesome!

3 Likes

I’m in for Twizzler.
I need auto variety in my garden.
Tyvm

2 Likes

I’m interested in the trizzler for sure. Put my name in the hat please sir.

3 Likes

I am interested as well @Mr.Sparkle !

3 Likes

I’m starting to have ‘dark thoughts’ about that ‘crinkle’ as I’ve seen it lately as well. It seems to show in seedlings. At times, it seems to be able to spread by contact & also shows up on unrelated plants.

I getting suspicious that it might be Tobacco Mosaic Virus…
yeah…, I sure hope I’m wrong…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Indeed!! I’m also down for some Trizzlers!! Thanks @Mr.Sparkle for the nice giveaway!

1 Like

@lophophora.ca … do you mean these!!?
Mr Sparkle1

They’re beans, other than that, no sign of dirt to be seen!!! Pardon @Mr.Sparkle !! :rofl: :flushed:

5 Likes

I’m interested in the Trizzlers again. I feel like this is my week to win.

4 Likes

Hospital clean as always . I’m sure he cleans daily to keep it looking so neat.

7 Likes

Can I throw my hat in for one of those stamps!? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

As always you’re too generous @fishbulb

:green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Pretty much all option B, some times there are genetic conditions that do manifest if things are off though in this case with the darksparks it’s just them.

1 Like

Typically only on res fills, or when I knock something over which is often.