Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Lol, remember back when he did roll offs on Saturdays, it was known as Sparkleday!!
TiBDu5

Awesome work, as always @Mr.Sparkle :grin:

10 Likes

Felt Just Like That!

4 Likes

Day 19/9

Growing, almost killed the far right plant yesterday as i didn’t have time in the morning to swap it with one of the other plants under a nozzle so when i got home from work she was limp and had already consumed some of here bottom leaves, gave her some straight water then came back an hr later and gave her some feed water and come this morning she was perky again.

The other ones are coming along one was culled as it had no next set of leaves, and another is slow and will likely go eventually, really need to hook them up tot he autowaters now as they would appreciate it.

As for the couple that emerged in the seed starter plug trays those are some small not so ripe “discard” seeds from the Ghost of Cinderevil x Purple lemonade seeds that ive been shucking i figured try germing them and some popped i have no real plans for those that come out though…

And you know the deal, to switch it up from all the excess trizzlers we have some Cinderevils up today, comment below if interested in being thrown in a roll off later for them.

34 Likes

Policy on applying again? Cinderevil is on my buckethole list.

1 Like

Seeds you gave me opened in 24 hours,I’m going to grow 2 of them.
Thanks for the seeds

4 Likes

I’m interested, if I’m eligible again anyway… already got some Trizzlers from you a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Aww damn. I’ve been seeing these Cinderevils going on other threads but have yet to even run your Trizzlers yet!

2 Likes

Thank you @Mr.Sparkle for the awesome giveaway!! And since I already have some of these gems, I’m not in for the roll of dice so another OGer may try his/her luck! That being said, jump in everyone! You won’t be disappointed!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

i´m intrested too :wink:

1 Like

Mine came from @JohnnyPotseed but I’m so impressed with mine, I’ll definitely be popping more in the future :blush: :pray:.

2 Likes

Typically only if people have already received some of the same as of late, though differnt its free game imo.

@Breelie does that mean you want to be in roll off later

normally id be rolling by now just the parents were in town and off to the ferry being island bound to visit the sis. Also a wedding later to go to so had to cut the hair and such…

4 Likes

Yay! Sparkle day returns! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Oh! I can pass on this one, I actually got a couple of them left! Thank you! :blush: Just giving praise to the plant.

3 Likes

@Breelie Nice lady!! Was about to ask you…! @Mr.Sparkle

Got confused, lack of feeding or excessive!? Thanks!

2 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle I wanted to share a pic of CinderEvil. This one is showing a lot pf purple and has good branching with a lot of bud sites coming on. She’s one of the prettier in this batch, I think lol

32 Likes

Wow. Now I’m jealous mine isn’t purple haha.

3 Likes

His seem to be outdoors!@

2 Likes

Went dry, essentially day and half without water

1 Like

Not all will show the purple pheno, this batch looks to be close to even split.

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle is the man and shares some real fire around here. Anyone would be happy with his seeds. Just here to watch the fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes