Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Have you had many express the purple coloring, @Mr.Sparkle ?

1 Like

indeed shes a nice looking one, curiosity question happen to have a few as we call them “Willow” phenos pop out ? by willow i mean like the pussy willow, similar to how say the stain Dr. Grinspoon would look. Trev has had a couple pop up and i know its int he Darkdevil side i just know you’ve run a bunch so curious.

And color wise yeah alot color up more at the end of flower than early though the purple colors are common just less so in force early on.

4 Likes

I haven’t had any quite that bad lol I have had a couple that had smallish buds tight to the stem, but there were also bigger buds on branching and cola.IS that what you mean?

1 Like

I am down to the last of my 1st pack of CinderEvil (2 left), so I would like to be included if that’s OK with you @Mr.Sparkle. No pressure or stress though.

Good thing you caught the water/feed issue with the baby when you did. Coco dries fast, and seedlings have so little reserve. How many more hours until it was beyond saving do you think?

2 Likes

I didn’t snap pics, but my last CinderEvil were super purple, even without any cool temps. She is really a beautiful strain!

2 Likes

In that pic, you can see 6 or so plants, 3 green colas and 3purple, colorwise. So @Breelie you might see one next time you pop CinderEcil .

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle does his magic, and always has an excellent performance to watch! That CinderEvil strain makes one lovely plant, I think! lol

I’ve actually germinated and grown out quite a few(7-8) of @Mr.Sparkle’s strains and all I can is …every one of them is excellent!! lol

4 Likes

One that was regrettably before my time, but that I have heard good things about is the Lemon Pie!

2 Likes

That’s one of em I’ve grown lol and it was excellent cuz

3 Likes

Brutal.

Savage.

Ruthless!! Lol. It’s no wonder why the seeds come out so nice :grin:

Hope I made it in time for the roll off!!
200w
ezgif.com-optimize (3)

7 Likes

Hope you have fun at that wedding later @Mr.Sparkle :grinning:

3 Likes

Not quite, if you or anyone comes across one you will know forsure its very distinctive.

1 Like

Heard, Thank You, Grow On!

1 Like

@Cormoran , @saxo , @Dirtron

cut and paste

Those named send me a https://privnote.com/ link Via a Private message here on OG with a shipping addy ### Don’t post it as a response on this thread as then anyone can see it ### for those who haven’t used privnote after you create a note it will generate a random link that you can just copy and paste to your PM to me, and it gets destroyed after being read once.

13 Likes

See! This is what I was talking aboot! :smiley:
And Congrats to the weiners of beans and the always shining :fish: :bulb: !!!

6 Likes

My cinderevil was very purple.

Just kidding. This is one of the plants that is just growing out by my tractor. I pulled all the males around them, but left a bunch of females. They were all green except this little lady. I walked over there one day and it was just a black plant in the midst of a sea of green. Although I don’t expect much from her, she smells real good. And unknown origin. Just plants that were on the land when we moved here. The ones I harvested last year turned out to be decent smoke though, so we’ll see. 🤷

My Trizzlers are booming right now though. Stacking on the buds. I’ll have to get a pic later on. Thanks again for the fire, :tropical_fish::bulb:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

lol cuz, but… what were you talking about?
The CinderEvil?

3 Likes

Yass!!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Do they even sell this stuff up there? :yum:

5 Likes

Yes.

We just call it flavoured fizzy water and buy cheaper brands.

:laughing:

2 Likes