Growing with Mr.Sparkle in 2022 : Spring/Summer

Sometimes i do though have so many seeds atm ive been refraining from putting up my hand and just working through what i have or am playing with, i’ll take a look though thanks for the heads up.

As for the deck plants the GRCD still had water in it tray so it was fine, plucked a few leaves but really nothing that wasn’t already fading previously, ill likely throw it back in a cab to finish out., as for the seeded plants chopped the DCBS plant and will leave the BubbaCrack and Darkspark for a bit more, could chop the bubbacrack right now but an extra week wont hurt it.

17 Likes

They did do well. I was interested because I have a long weekend away from the plants coming up. I even thought about setting up a drip system. I’ll be gone for only 4 or possibly 5 days at the most. I’ll try this.

2 Likes

i just threw that one in a tray and filled it up with water and made sure the plant had a good watering, also should note my patio is north facing so only gets sun in the morning and evening so water consumption would be less than say a south facing patio, but for ease and what not i’ll be doing it again.

1 Like

Also was able to run over and grab this from my local UPS location this morning jsut as it got here while i was away.

@MarsHydro contacted me to do a grow with one of their lights, with this ts1000 being the only light that really fits my space, so expect a dedicated grow thread for one chamber to pop up in the next day or two for it and we will get to see how it runs :slight_smile: .

Also will likely start up my fall winter thread and close this one down.

19 Likes

Any chance of direction for making my own CS to reverse JR/F2#5 and maybe JR/F1#1 please brother? Only got 84 posts left to read to catch up here so that’s what I’m doing now :sunglasses: as always looking absolute dynamite :green_heart: also if you got any autos you want to see if they’re noob friendly shout the Mrs @Esmereldaspike.
Unfortunately I’ve ran out of likes but it’s not about that :100: I’ll keep reading onwards :sunglasses:

Edit. All caught up. Drop me a tag when you get the marshydro thread up and running please?

4 Likes

For CS creation i have this link handy in my saved ones, and will do on the MH thread

6 Likes

Legend. Thankyou

3 Likes

I have it bookmarked. it works like a charm.

1 Like

Bro you don’t even need distilled water. I use 0 ppm water from my dehumidifier. That’s how I femmed your jr :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t have a dehuey running but sure you can get distilled water at about a quid a litre :thinking: that’s how I’ll be femming the JR too lol if I don’t get a male. Think that would be s1 BX F1 giving=??? If I do get a male. Or S2 otherwise???

I need simple bro :100: and If it works then that’s go. A be the method :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Fuck knows. I’m a chucker not a breeder. :rofl:
I’ve forgot about the CS being generated before. The solution was nearly black in colour :rofl: I just filtered it through a green pan scrubber a few times to remove the heavy particles. The plants looked absolutely f#cked with a silver coating on the leafs BUT the CS still worked fine and the plant grew sacs

1 Like

Yeah we’re both dabblers in comparison to these folks here. Once I see some structure I’m not arsed if the rest of the grow they look shabby. As long as we get some decent beans all is good right? Sure someone else will pop up with the legit notation for what would be occurring :joy:

2 Likes

A single dose is usually enough

1 Like

Looking forward to see your new thread :grinning:

2 Likes

I will say STS solutions is currently more my go to just cause plant harm wise its alot less and you don’t need to be as aggressive with the spraying, you still need to get the plants early enough though as sts or cs regardless once they start flowering its harder to knock them back.

7 Likes

Let me do a little reading on STS solutions. All I know before reading is it stands for silver thiosulfate lol. At what stage would you recommend spraying. I’ve already selected the female for reversal. Nothing will be getting flipped just yet as the flood and drain plants aren’t even showing roots out the net pots yet.

3 Likes

in my experience it typically good to spray pre stretch and initial bud development, autos thats a bit tricky as im usually holding out to see a little a little structure first instead of blanket spraying.

4 Likes

I started spraying my reversed female one week before flip with STS. I started spraying every five days. Beautiful FEMALE buds were developing for two weeks. Then my wife hit on an article that stated “Some sativa leaning plants are resistant to reversing and must be sprayed every three days to reverse”.
The friend that developed the strain (strongly leaning sativa), and gifted me a clone, told me that he had tried to reverse one with very limited success in the past.
At this point I had a 3’ girl with nice buds everywhere! I knew I couldn’t ever smoke any so I sprayed the hell out of it every three days.
Now.

As you can see, the extra spraying didn’t hurt her at all.
As you can see, she was a large plant (I had no room for her in the flower room) so I ended up using a LOT of STS but it worked great.
I just thought I’d drop this here since you guys were talking about STS. Hope you don’t mind.
:pray:
I’ll take it down if you don’t want your thread clogged with other peoples pics. I understand. Some don’t like that and I normally ask first before posting pics.

13 Likes

I think that is the biggest plant I have seen get reversed. Very nice!

Did you end up collecting a ton of pollen?

:robot:

3 Likes

This is my first day’s worth. I’m still collecting.
Pollen collecting is hard on the back. I can only go at it for a little while at a time. lol She is loaded! I’ll never be able to get near it all.

13 Likes