Growing with Mr.Sparkle in 2022 : Spring/Summer

You’re in soil or coco? I find you can get some pretty big plants in less coco. Now when I was growing in soil, I had to make sure I had plenty.

The one I had in 1gal coco gave me 6oz. It was huge. If I wouldn’t have run into problems with mold, I would have had 8oz easy. It was hard to even pick it up by the pot and carry it bc it was so top heavy lol

3 Likes

I use coco, and yeah soil or soiless mixes i found typically i would need about 2-2.5x the volume for the same sized plant, the small 400ml pots typically can yield upwards of 50g or so just depends, and yeah these things become top heavy, my newer inset lids have helped with that as some plants you try and set them down its a big no go unless leaned against something or you strategically take off branches while trimming.

3 Likes

Grabbed photos tonight, will be chopped tomorrow.

An expression of ((DGx3bog)xCDLC)xBlackstrap by @Hollyho

Also an expression of @TestOfOath Dosi Walkers

32 Likes

Gorgeous plants! I believe the attribution on the first one is incorrect, though :wink:

2 Likes

Oh indeed it is how you were tagged must of been a mouse skip

2 Likes

Wow! I didn’t even know you had one growing!! How does she smell? They look great btw!!

4 Likes

Loving the black background.

4 Likes

had three, one was already chopped from the top cab this one some branches were left to finish out cause they got hit with some jlo pollen and pollen for the third which was one of the plants i reversed this round.

Smell on this one was more just an odd funk, but till it dries i wont really know, the other had more grape fruity tones to it along side the funk it also had.

3 Likes

Also my weekend project, shirts for the nephews and BIL, the blue is releasing more than i would like but hey first go at tie dyeing since i use to dye longboards finish wise when i was building them in the past.

22 Likes

Realized i never did my monday update.

Day 60/51/?

The Chopped DCBS on the left which im just gonna throw on the deck come friday night, the Bubba crack beside it same thing will happen but might get to chopping it tomorrow morning or evening.

The Darkspark Fuzz’s will get chopped early maybe wednesday, and the GRCD is starting to build some buds.

IMG_20220725_214251

25 Likes

That tie dye!! Did you reverse tie dye? Bleach tie dye the black shirts, then color tie dye the bleached areas? I’ve done that and i love the way it looks! You did great! Fun huh? :joy:

And your plants look amazing. Bottom pic on the left… I love the little subtle hints of pink from under the leaves. Beautiful :star_struck:

2 Likes

Nope just black dye which can be a pain cause it releases alot and you need like 3-4x times as much die per water.

1 Like

Alright so did the choppy chop thing to the remaining Bubbacrack yesterday and the Darkspark “fuzz’s” this morning.

And plants got condensed to the remaining cab for the last couple days before they go to the patio.

Even though didn’t go how i wanted and definitely under yielded also looks like the top cab yielded 2g/w in that 58 days was running it at 100w even from the wall.

30 Likes

Those are beauties!

2 Likes

Well out on the deck they go, threw all the seeded plants into a bucket with extra spoil to act as a extra water reservoir.

Off to the cabin, see you all in a week.

29 Likes

Good luck brother find some time to unwind !

5 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle Have a great weekend and week! And have fun out there!! :hugs:

5 Likes

Have fun unplugging!

:robot:

3 Likes

Fishbulb goes off the grid…

Enjoy the vacation!

2 Likes

back from the lake and time to get back at it at a definite slow pace lol

15 Likes