4 Likes

@Foreigner @chronix

LOL

2 Likes

That is an impressive plant! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Another successful harvest! Bravo!
What is your guess as to yield?
I am also interested in hearing your thoughts and preferences between the high CBD, and the medium/low CBD individuals. But I assume any smoke report is still a few weeks away.

Keep leading the way with your micro-growing!
:robot:

3 Likes

On these two should be about 100g, and yeah will have to see on the differences

2 Likes

Day 47/38

Top cab looking a little rough, i may just throw it to straight water and be done with them after they empty their reservoirs.

Left Cab just holdover waiting on ripening seeds and the BubbaCrack is looking good which ill probably hit with pollen later today.

Right cab, back left plant alot is cause by me pollinating it though definitely looks to be shutting down as for the plant in front of it no idea, the GhostRoseCookieDevil on the other hand is giving it and the DarkSpark fuzz behind it doing decent as well.

24 Likes

Day 49/40/?

Top cab the plants have started shutting down a bit, in hindsight when i was away over the weekend we had a bit of a heat spell,first had my fan set one speed setting too low when its hot out and just didn’t even consider it so thing all probably ran a good 3-5C hotter from the already high point i play in, also apparently the reservoirs almost went dry causing that high EC and pH at the end again.

So refilled and slightly flushed and they look to be building out just not throwing out new calyx growth, still driving pH high and EC creeping up along side it so ill be on top of that just adding and adjusting whats left and transitioning to straight water or at least lower and lower EC levels.

… take aways fan setting 3 during the summer, and i like the new reservoirs i just need to go to the bigger pots so the plants don’t stall out right at flower bulk wise, fully expect the plants will be fighting each other badly in bigger pots though, so flopping and pruning will ensue.

Right Cab

Plants also sorta shut down just not as bad as the upper chamber, likely was the heat, right plant also was the one hit with pollen on a few branches.

And Left Cab

Moved all the later plants in just so they can finish out as one or in sequence in the same chamber when the others are done, unless i split them once another cabinet is freed .

Front right plant was hit with some pollen on one branch the other day, will likely hit it again tonight and do another branch with some jlo pollen as well.

26 Likes

Day 52/43/?

After swapping out the top reservoirs to straight water and epsom they actually seem noticeably better, likely just too saturate inner plant wise and the reduced level feed water wasn’t enough to help them balance :man_shrugging: , also plucked the couple early node seeds i made on the plants with some JLo pollen.

Left cab just changed to straight water with some epsom.

Right cab the two DarkSparks Fuzz’s and the BubbaCrack are likely gonna finish at the same time, mind you they only have two weeks before i take off so they kinda have a hard cutoff date or will be relegated to the patio. The Ghost Rose Cookie Devil on the other hand that’s still gonna be a good 4+ weeks so im thinking for now a repot for it just so it can build a bit more and move it over to the other side and run it out till i throw it on the patio for my holidays which ill repot again solely just so i can water it and walk away.

24 Likes

they do look great…excellent!

2 Likes

Day 54/45/?

Seeings how i have less than two weeks before i take off to the cabin i threw everything except one plant to straight water yesterday.

So top cab finishing out couple plants like front left will be chopped sooner that the others.

IMG_20220718_075729

Right cab did a shuffle and took out the younger but big GRCD and put most all all the finishing plants in there.

Left cab got the remaining Darkspark Fuzz and i repotted the GRCD so that it can be punted to the patio in two weeks to survive on its own ironically looks more suited to that size pot vs the tiny one it came from like beside it.

Also pressed pretty much all my flower i had kicking around which took the majority of yesterday to do, still collecting the rosin off parchment.

And saturday night and sunday morning played with making a new end piece for these cone artist knock off’s i have which the normal end really only works with king sized papers i wanted to see if i could make one for say singles but the diameter is a bit to big on one end so upscaled to more standard 1 1/4sized papers, which now i need to pick up a pack or two.

23 Likes

Those plastic doohickeys let you both roll/mold the paper into a cone, then also works as a funnel to fill the cone?
That’s Badass!!!
Are they called a “Cone Artist”?

With 2 weeks to go I expect most of your plants in the first 2 pics to be done before you leave.

What’s your plan for drying/cure? I know in the recent past you have usually manicured and bucked them into a pile on a wire rack to dry…

3 Likes

Yeah “cone artist” mine are from aliexpress though for $5cnd for the two, and yeah thats how it works also the end piece is hollow to hold your filter, so you preroll remove the cone remove the end piece and re insert cone minus end piece fill with said funnel tapping if needed and then tamp with the wide end of the cone piece and twist the end.

Now don’t get me wrong i can hand roll and use to be decent for myself it’s just with how often i do roll being like 98% rosin toker now whether carts or wax vapes figured a cone roller for when rolling to share was worth the couple dollars, picked up some futurolla style rollers as well but i dont like them just cause of the size and inconsistency when i could just hand roll instead.

And yeah i expect all but the one plant to be done before i leave, and ill just shuck them into a pile on trays and throw them into an empty cab and unplug the circulation fans but leave the exhaust fan on at its lowest setting and lower the humidity setpoint to say 55-60% and see how they fare, then rehydrate “if needed” and bag them in grove bags once im back likely only till i press them for rosin.

12 Likes

Day 56/47/?

Well they are shutting down and ive been plucking leaves as they go yellow, not my way to force them early but time constraints are what they are.

the potted one just got a feed water though and a flopping the other day.

24 Likes

It always impresses me just how FULL of nugs your little cabs always ends up!

Enjoy your upcoming break, and your upcoming smoke!

4 Likes

Well decided i was done with the top cab not that the plants necessarily were but good enough, bucked them all down onto trays after work tonight and throwing them back in the same cabinet just with lights off and circulation fans unplugged, from wet weight guess would be in the 170-200g mark once dried off the 100w of light i was running this round and how the plant went… that will do and things to improve upon.

25 Likes

Day 58/49/?

They’re finishing up apart from the one, may chop one or two in the right cab this weekend just to spread it out, and maybe have them dried before i take off for the cabin.

24 Likes

Wow! The bottom pic, plant to the right :flushed: that’s a small container for such a chunky plant!! Goodness :sweat_smile: I love it!

Is that ghost rose cookie Devil?? Bc I think I have a few of those. And now I want to pop em :rofl:

4 Likes

right plant is actually a DarkSpark and from the less desired “fuzz” mother at the time “early 2019”, its doing good

3 Likes

Hell yeah she is! Seeing her in that small pot is funny. Makes it look like a little cup lol I had a huge one a little while ago in a 1gallon. Looked ridiculous :rofl: I was scared she was just going to fall over lol

They all look amazing tho. Good job :drooling_face:

2 Likes

well those are small pots at around 400ml just some plants respond differently, these tend to not throw out much leaf mass but alot of bud at the end saying that they are on the fluffy side forsure but yield pretty good were as other plants will grow alot larger plant wise but you get smaller buds just cause of how the energy is spread around the plant and the limited root space, running bigger pots though thats where those bigger stature plants typically start to out pace say these ones a little but i don’t actually know where that limit is size wise as they seem to respond well up into 2+gal though ive haven’t personally run them that large.

And thanks :wink:

5 Likes