Growmies need ADVICE

I think can be the water today notice is coming out like milky white , i use tap water and haven’t had any problems until today, or 2 day back , i water them i think without living the wayer enough time resting to eliminate the chlorine, my air pump.died , so i hope indont kess all up, all was good so did t pay much attention a think because wanted to get it done amd go back to bed because of the freaking painnnn , here are some pictures

4 Likes

It just looks like normal fade to me bro. . .your hairs are already drying out so I think your going to be fine. . .imo

2 Likes

@Hoodini i realized what it was i didnt filter the last water i use as i always use to do just in case my system is haha lame but works and inexpensive but las time i was so in pain. Wanted go to bed that didnt filter the water , i always use brita carbon filter for that

2 Likes

This lady was fine yesterday and today shes near dead

Oh ya that’s definitely a problem now. . .glad you figured out your problem. . . I hope you don’t drink that water :wink:

1 Like

Yikes! The hurt got put on her!

3 Likes

@Hoodini i was filtered but not anymore since like 2 weeks

Yup i will flush the candy cream before something happen and the girsl scout cookies ate dead too so i have now only one plant for the next grow if the candy cream stays good

1 Like

Well I sure hope you can get everything back to being filtered soon that’s not good imo

1 Like

I will have to restart a vwg for the next grow cua im loosing all the babies

2 Likes

What are you temps and humidity levels?

I might stop the foliar spray if the humidity is above 60% RH.

Also look to increase air flow if you think it isn’t moving enough air around.

This helped me a lot this summer.

pH and NPK should fix this.

3 Likes

@99PerCent The 2 gsc are dead already i toss them and the other one will transplant, tips of the grow dont look that bad to see if responds is ina one gallon will put her ina 3 gallon the same as the candy cream, if the mystery one die then do clones from the candy cream to dont have to start seed over yet