Grumpy Old Bastards new 2021 Testers!

Since these haven’t shipped yet, I think I have too much going on for more testers. As much as I’d like to run that OJ, I couldn’t dedicate a whole batch to do these justice. Unless you don’t mind half the pack being sprouted, then being bloomed in 2gal containers after reaching about 18”.

1 Like

I am only able to do half packs or I will have 600 plants outside this year and that would be

not good :frowning:

4 Likes

Tangerilla thats one I think I need.

2 Likes

At this point, does it really matter? :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

a very good point and that is why I just keep popping beans :slight_smile:

in for penny in for a pound

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

2 Likes

Available on the website starting now. Spots are limited. Gettem while they last!! Thanks again guys !!

13 Likes

I’m ok with half packs… also ok with you gifting them to someone else if you jump in for a whole pack.

6 Likes

Thanks @GrumpyOldBastards excited to try the grumpy’s cookie monster. Plus being 70 miles south of your guys makes it a little cooler. Good stuff!

Thanks for sharing beer3|nullxnull, if you receive an order from the sunny Spain that’s me :innocent:, willing to enjoy your genetics … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

works I was thinking of doing outside and inside over next winter

that is why you are a good member for OverGrow :wink:

all the best and plant more seeds

Dequilo

3 Likes

Can I get on the list or is it too late

Great shopping cart experience no surprises saying my country isn’t included or weird shit preventing it to process.

3 Likes

Super simple checkout :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Over all great website :+1:

2 Likes

Put the order for the cookies :cookie: @GrumpyOldBastards

If they’re being sent to :sweden: Then it’s me !

2 Likes

Awesome! Just signed up and added you on IG dank.dumplings , Look forward to running them!

@GrumpyOldBastards Hello My Friend I just made an account on your site :slight_smile:

very nicely done site by the way

just went thru the checkout for tester of your Black Beard OG I will grow it for sure

outside and inside

but if you would like to pass them to someone else please cancel it to me

if not one more to put to work here at

Camp Happy :wink:

thanks again for the testers

Dequilo

2 Likes

@GrumpyOldBastards did not want to feel like some kind a moocher :frowning:

so I bought a couple of packs of your work :slight_smile:

I went with

Sleeping Beauty - Durban Poison x Cinderella 99

Candyman - Golden Goat x Cinderella 99

look like a couple of winners to try thanks again and all the best

Dequilo

all set @GrumpyOldBastards thanks again I will will enjoy your work :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I heard that candyman talked about same day I slipped a click on the grumphys cookie monster and I got my eye on picking that up. Now knowing it is mixed with something called golden goat. Who doesn’t want a golden :goat:.

2 Likes

Damn did I miss out?

I’ll have to pick up some of that ghost rider og sometime soon anyway. Never had that ghost cut and like the sound of that cross :fire:

1 Like

Hope all is well with you old man :heart_eyes: :blush: :laughing: @GrumpyOldBastards !!

Any updates on your testers mr ?

4 Likes