Grumpy Old Bastards new 2021 Testers!

Thats actually what brought me to this thread haha, saw the ghost rider og and wanted to see what I could find out about it and if anyone here had ran it. Looks and sounds fuckin awesome and with 7 to 8 weeks flowering time I’m definitely interested.

1 Like

Just got my testers yesterday :+1: :grinning: I’m gonna start with Cookie Monster followed by OJ a couple weeks behind. Thanks again @GrumpyOldBastards ! Are these fem’s or reg’s?

11 Likes

Great gift haven’t had the opportunity to run any grumpy strains yet . Have to keep a eye out when he’s offering again .

4 Likes

What a nice person

2 Likes

They had a few seed runs on here I saw as well. Bery generous company. I sent them an email a week ago from their website seeing how to be a tester. They have a link on their website. That was way before I found this post. I hope they reapond soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Sir, your seeds look sweet, but alas, I am a grumpy old bastard, I’ve been told many times, and I’m only in my 50’s. I don’t social media, and I don’t even use a cell phone, that’s how old school I am. I use the phone at home, when I am out, fuck it, leave me alone. when I am in my truck, I want to listen to my stereo, not conversation, from anyone!

regards,

6 Likes

Wow @GrumpyOldBastards , you look like you are really producing some cool stuff. Can’t wait to see how the test grows go.

3 Likes

Just heard back from grumpy old bastards and he replied that they are regs :+1: so I am rethinking my approach, and will now be planting 2 per 5 gallon and culling the males/weaker of the 2 :muscle: :facepunch:

5 Likes

I got my package today! I was just about to ask if they were fem or regular lol.

8 Likes

Cookie Monster beans landed-

Thanks @GrumpyOldBastards:smiley:

I’m planning to run them this fall, and will try to do them justice with cooler temperatures.

5 Likes

They are regular

8 Likes

Mail Call Today!! O.J. , and Blackbeard OG. Cant wait to run em’. Thanks Again @GrumpyOldBastards

10 Likes

Mine showed as well today Looking forward to testing Cookie Monster in the tin box .

1 Like

Mean mine should be right around the corner

1 Like

Very nice offer, just missed it I guess… Hope to see some plants going soon you guys…

Is there going to be a thread dedicated to just these so all can post there… be the best way to
see comparisons fast… best of luck…

1 Like

OJ looking frosty. 45 Days into flower. Smells of strong citrus musk. Almost would equate it to a orange cream smell.

7 Likes

Nice plant! Thx for sharing. I’d forgotten that I had cookie monster from grumpy. I’ll grow them out sometime when I’m feeling adventurous.

1 Like

Wow that is some great growing and excellent genetics!

1 Like