Grumpy Old Bastard's Seed Company

Yep i agree that last code stack even with the discounts,he did thousands in sales in a couple of hours and moved out alot of old stock to…

Looking forwad to grumpyoldbastards cinda wreck and crossing it with my CindyDevil

2 Likes

Speaking of old stock someone needs to buy up the rest of the ghost town so I can start the preservation run with the pack MOTR sent me last winter he must be still making new packs of it one of the last of the wild west packs

1 Like

I’m ok with the discount codes… I ment it when I said we are in it to offer people the ability to try a bunch of strains at a price that people can enjoy the experience. And as we grow with the community we hope to offer even more strains, and more deals and insights as we make more partnerships in the industry.

9 Likes

The cinda wreck is an absolute pineapple gas. Sweet and very aromatic. You’ll really enjoy her.

9 Likes

Yeah I was talking about the stacking ones greenpoint has them and sometimes people get like 500 in packs for like 40 bucks lol I really need to try it sometime

4 Likes

I’ve sent seeds to the uk before put them in a little piece of bubble plastic Inside of a card

Welcome aboard @GrumpyOldBastards! A friend with seeds is a friend indeed! Thank you for bringing more level headed outlook surrounding this passion we all share, I sincerely wish you all the best with overgrowing the planet and finding more likeminded individuals here in the most cannabis positive part of the inter-webs -OG. Welcome aboard friend :wave:

6 Likes

Welcome @GrumpyOldBastards , looking forward to your offerings, like your attitude!!!

4 Likes

POCOLOCO!

@GrumpyOldBastards
Does the free shipping on $100+ orders include Canada? If so how can I say no

6 Likes

@stevie1durr

For international shipping (uk and canada) are only ask is that the order be $150 or more… and shipping is on us!! Web site is updated to reflect international shipping for Canada and the UK. Thanks for checking out.

6 Likes

Good deal lots of international folks around here would be cool to know your stuff is growing across the world though

4 Likes

Grabbed a pack of the chem99. Excited to try these out. Thanks @GrumpyOldBastards!!!

6 Likes

First we had BOG, now we have GOB lol
Awesome looking stuff with both hehe

7 Likes

Just shipped your package. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! Enjoy the freebies and link up with us on Instagram and share your pics

13 Likes

Thank you!!! I definitely will for sure. Very excited about these! They sound amazing!!!

4 Likes

Package arrived safe and sound today! Thanks for the quick shipping. You guys kick ass! Gonna get some going soon and will post here and on insta. Thanks for the interesting freebies too!!!

4 Likes

Well that was fast

3 Likes

No joke!!! Llike 4 days total. I love it.

3 Likes

Just ordered some cinda wreck. Looks interesting.

4 Likes

Those are in the mail to you today!!.. Thank you for your support. Hit us up on instagram or connect with us through the website.

Will be putting info out for the next tester run soon so stay tuned!!

8 Likes