Grumpy Old Bastard's Seed Company

Ok i gotta know… how much did your ECSD come out like the one we all know? Cool idea. :+1:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get them going. Will be watching for the tester run.
Thanks again for the nice smooth transaction.

3 Likes

Our ECSD came out sweet and earthy… very sativa dominant and uplifting… not a night time smoke for sure. It has a sour pungent tone thats also quite sweet and unique.

6 Likes

Just had a small medical cultivation facility in Oklahoma ‘White Buffalo Cultivation Co.’ Reach out and we sent them the Sincicle O.G. , Ghost Rider OG, PocoLoco, and the ECSD.

Check them out on Instagram
@white_buffalocultivationco and hopefully we will see GrumpyOldBastards in Oklahoma Dispensaries in 2021!!

7 Likes

Awesome to hear there are several oklahoma professionals on here hope to continue to watch you guys spread your seeds

3 Likes

Eyeing ordering the Ghost Rider OG at the end of the month.Think it will pair well to my Black Triangle.Then after i purchase 2 more tent kits and lights be ordering me a christmas stocking stuffer collection 4 pack

Some real nice creations there to add to the garden both inside and outside.

4 Likes

Had to cop the Ghost Rider :fire:

2 Likes

Man, I gotta get out in the streets and start picking up Recyclables, get them coins stacked and, make an Order!!! I saw, I likiee!!! Wish you nothing but the BEST…do take care, stay EXTRA safe and, yes…be well…mister :honeybee: BTW, Order to follow soon. Again, Welcome and MUCH SUCCESS!!!

4 Likes

Hey thanks so much for your support!! You’ll really enjoy her!! Stay in touch with us on instagram and here on overgrow. You’ll be able to see the Ghost Rider soon with @white_buffalocultivationco on instagram… in a full blown cultivation facility with at chance at being in the Oklahoma Med market!!

6 Likes

Got my order in 4 days. Looking good.

10 Likes

Awesome Hitman that is my exact order next week lol

How is that cookie monster?

@GrumpyOldBastards is there somewhere people can view grow logs for these?
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about that in my PM since I created this post

3 Likes

Cookie monster

8 Likes

@ShowmeHomie i do not currently… I have a ton of info written in journals but no corresponding pics. Im currently in the middle of doing exactly that to every strain in depth… I have some kn the discord but I’m trying to integrate it into the website so everyone can see

8 Likes

If you need a tester for any of your strains ,I like to take lots of pictures . Hint Hint

5 Likes

Yes sir i do!! Always looking for qualified connesiours to grow out testers… I will make sure your in the first round!!

9 Likes

Just talked another local Hydro store into carrying our genetics!! 2 hydro stores and 1 medical cultivation facility !! Big plans for 2021!!!

11 Likes

My state only just started recreational sales, even though it was voted legal 4 years ago. But none of the numerous grow shops around me have any seeds or clones, it’s strictly just supplies still.

3 Likes

So I owe the community a apologies. It was brought to my attention by @TheShowMeHomie and @Terpycollection that East Coast Sour Diesel is another strain by a respectable breeder. I didn’t mean to mock this man’s work I thought I was doing good by calling East Coast Genetics Chem91xSuperSkunk by the Name East Coast Sour Diesel just because it was made by them hence the name. I thought I was doing good and didn’t mean to be KopyKat because it’s no where near the tru Cut from what I was told. Once again sorry.

6 Likes