Grumpy Old Bastard's Seed Company

Shit happens just trying to make the market transparent so there’s no confusion I know you are trying to build something lasting

5 Likes

It all good bro so many names out these days it gets confusing to whats taking

2 Likes

Got my Ghost Rider OG in today! Also came with freebie c99 x tangerilla
Sounds tasty, cant wait to see em both shine!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see how the tangerilla cross comes out for you. She is such a funky plant. LOUD AS FK. Heavy yielded too!!

2 Likes

Cool packaging too. I’m assuming the Tangerilla is a tangie and gg4 cross?

4 Likes

Yes sir thats a tangie x gorilla glue #4 cross.

7 Likes

A little slow to post:

My seeds arrived safely Tuesday afternoon, well packaged and disguised along with added freebies which I’m excited to try

I’ll be sure to show off my results once I run them

Thanks again

8 Likes

@GrumpyOldBastards, if you are watching this thread, could you give me a sitrep here or via PM regarding an order.

I didn’t receive any tracking information so I’m not sure if something got misplaced along the way. I had also sent some emails and also a PM to you here on OG regarding that order, please take a look.

Thanks much.

6 Likes

i will bring this to his attention on the other forum we are on

4 Likes

Very kind of you. Thanks @TheShowMeHomie .

2 Likes

Unfortunately my experience with Grumpy Old Bastard’s Seed Company did not result in a positive outcome.

Two months after making an order, this has become something of a run-around. No items, no tracking, no refund. Difficulties receiving responses on basic things (tracking/transaction ids) that would easily clear-up problems that could have been out of anyone’s control (e.g. lost/stolen/etc). Which, if provided, I would have been fine with.

When they did respond via PM they were pleasant. Although, based on the transaction chronology (noted below), I can not recommend this company. I’ve rarely run into such issues and am disappointed that it came to this. I suggest exercising caution if you decide to make an order with them.

Chronology:

4/6: Order made and paid for via Paypal.
4/13: Website and order receipt notes shipping within 48 hours of order. Since it’s been a week, I reached out via email requesting tracking information. No response.
4/17: Second attempt. No response.
4/20: Tried to PM here for status on tracking. No response.
5/2: Post to public forum asking for response (above). Nothing from company, TheShowMeHomie reaches out to inform his contact on a different forum. Thank you for this help.
5/8: Received a PM from company noting that they had an issue recently that has been consuming their time and apologized for the delay in the response. They inferred that the ordered items were sent and that they desired to make this right with a refund and/or send the items. I respond, as an alternative, asking for the original package tracking information (again) which would be fine for resolving this matter … whether I had received the items or not. No response.
5/13: Followed up asking for information on the order again (PM). No response.
5/31: Followed up noting that I’d make my comment on the transaction publically in the forum (PM).
6/2: Response received from the company with the claim that they had made a refund for the items.
6/2: Double checked PP and no refund was received to my account. I ask for the refund transaction identifier along with the refund amount so that I could follow-up with PP.
6/4: No response re: PP transaction ID.
6/5: Posting my review to the forum.

13 Likes

Thanks for the warning bud, nothing annoys me more than horrible customer service. I get stuff happens some times but from what you have posted there is no excuse for 2 months of runaround. Hopefully they make it right for you.

6 Likes

yeah i have gotten no response from him on multiple platforms he hasn’t been on our local forum for months

i would be happy to send you the angry princess seeds he gave me i will never get around to them anyway theres probably 30 or so if i remember right

sorry i brought him in :v:

5 Likes

he also hasn’t showed up to any events in months so not entirely sure whats up with him

4 Likes

I offered to help too. Stuff isn’t right. timing is important on grows.

5 Likes

It’s all good. I purchase something from just about every OG’er that brings something (seeds) to market. Because they’re awesome.

Sometimes things go awry but, going commercial, follow through is key from my perspective.

No worries there. Sounds like quite a few others had no issues early on. If others run into issues going forward … OG will work out what needs to be done.

I’m good, I’ve a plenty in stash. Thank you for the generous offer.

5 Likes

You did! Very kind and generous, too. Thanks for looking out.

5 Likes

Ya he wouldn’t respond to my email I’d sent the other day doubt he will.

1 Like

glad i saw this, I was going to be ordering in sept. saved me a lot of frustration.grief

1 Like

No one knows what is going on with this guy. Lots of effort involved to purposefully run a sham but, whatever is going on recently, it’s probably best to avoid this vendor at this point.

3 Likes