Guaranteed the Feds are going to legalize

before the canadian cannabis act if you were giving/selling/sharing cannabis with a minor you would be charged with “contributing to the delinquency of a minor”. I know a lady back in the day that got charged for 3 counts because she was caught dealing hash out of her house and she had 3 neighborhood kids who did errands for her. I don’t know if they actually handled drugs for her or probably bought thier own stash from her but the connection to those teenagers got her charged. Oddly enough and happens all the time in canada, police made an error in thier behaviors regarding the search and warrant details. She never got charged for the pound or so of hash she was holding, she got aquitted of those charges but she still got nailed for the charges regarding the minors. She got 2 years less a day , a common charge for such things before the cannabis act. She was released in 18 months.
I know all this because she was a nasty neighor of ours for a few years and her greaseball boyfriend would take care of her place while she was locked up.
These days she would probably have gotten 10 to 14 years under the Cannabis Act.

3 Likes