Guerrila Outdoor Grow in Portugal

Nope. Never left Canada. I’d like to visit the islands tho, kinda afraid I’d never wanna leave tho.

3 Likes

Hello SpikPT,
Since we can’t PM I’m asking for some help from you.
I’m preparing my first gerrila grow in 2022 in PT, center of the country.
I need some advises like when to germinate my seeds, what would be the best month to germinate so i have them on the final places after two or 3 weeks they sprout.
I don’t have any strem nearby so I also would like to ask how often do you water your plants.

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind a suggestion, grow your plants right in or near patches of nettles. Also, use the branches of surrounding bushes to LST your plants, and put your plants in the middle of green vegetation. One of the things the cops look for is patches of green in the middle of grey or brown dirt.

1 Like

Peppers are fun to grow.

1 Like

https://thgrow.com/pt/info/18-calendario-lunar-de-cultivo-hemisferio-norte-2022

2 Likes

Hey there,

I’m tuga too. Recommend to get your seedlings ready to go into the ground in your spots by the end of the month. When it comes to water,in my most remote spots,I take my dog and a backpack with a 7 liter water bottle in.

2 Likes

TY

Not sure if I am going to do it, deppends on the clone I have now, but probably will just jam it into the closet and let it bloom…

Couldn’t find a nice spot so far and I don’t want to have to water, so I keep looking but hard to find a spot without dirt bike tracks around me…

1 Like