Guerrilla Fume, Big Bad Wolf 2.0, GG4 RIL, and more

Woah! Incredible lineup. Going to follow along.

4 Likes

Yes!!! I forgot to tag you my bad! Stoner moment. Thank you for the BBW2.0!

4 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 thanks for the hook up on the Dank Zappa f2s!

3 Likes

Nice, going to pull up a stool, .I just drop some gorrilla fume f2 and dirty taxi f2 in water, hapi growing!

5 Likes

Nice!! @Hapi I have some Dirty Taxi that I ALMOST dropped with this run, but ended pushing it back to next run. If you journal yours tag me, id love to sit in on that one.

3 Likes

Haha no worries, totally understandable lol.

That’s a great line up tho… I still need to get my hands on that Dirty Taxi!

Either way, looking forward to seeing how everything turns out. I’m going to pop a similar line up this fall.

6 Likes

Yes, Please! Looking forward to this grow :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Would u say they were dank? Haha

1 Like

Idk yet, they are only a week old lol

3 Likes

This is gonna be good🍿

2 Likes

Its been warmer than i prefer in my grow rooms lately, and with monsoon season bringing cooler temps but increased humidity, its been playing with the ac/swamp cooler/dehumidifier. :crazy_face: hopefully in a few weeks we are drier and cooler.

Decent growth over the last 3 days. The stunted Big Bad Wolf is finding her groove a bit now.

Red - Dank Zappa
Purple - Scotts OG
Blue - GG4
Green - Guerrilla Fume
Orange - Big Bad Wolf 2.0

Maybe im seeing things, but does this look like variegation on this baby BBW2? Or typical young seedling goofiness? Or am I seeing things?

23 Likes

I don’t think so man looks good to me

2 Likes

Pulled up my chair and watching. The Zappa always appealed to me more than the Sinatra. I think this is the first time I’ve seen it run. Nice line up!

3 Likes

Yeah im not sure if ive seen it ran or not. Frank Zappa was one of my old mans favorites growing up, so im entirely expecting the same style of weird funk from this plant lol.

3 Likes

i think what he means is that the variegation is a good thing, because chem D has that shit, that’s what you’d wana see in a chem d cross

5 Likes

Thanks man…I wasnt aware of that trait

2 Likes

Group 1 (Big Bad Wolf 2.0, Guerrilla Fume, GG4) is 2 weeks old. Group two(Dank Zappa and Scotts OG) is 1 week 2 days. Seeing some improvement in growth and vigor from the little stunted Big Bad Wolf. The Scotts OGs are looking like mutants right out of the bag. :thinking::thinking:

21 Likes

Gotta watch this one as well, that BBW sounds good man.

1 Like

Man, I hope your carbon filter is up for this; there is gonna be STANK!!
Best of fortune on the project!

4 Likes

Don’t worry about it. They’ll grow out of it (I think haha). I haven’t grown the Scott’s yet, but I’ve grown other OG crosses (Time Bandit, Imperial Majesty etc etc etc) that looked weird as fuck in veg, some of them for as long as five or six weeks. I even considered tossing all of the Time Bandits around day 30, just because I was like,”WTF is the deal…?” They all turned out great and totally normal haha. One of the Imperial Majesties grew all “twisted” and uneven in veg, there was one lower branch that grew as tall as the “tops” for a while, but she grew out of it. I don’t even remember which one that was anymore haha.

8 Likes