Guerrilla Fume, Big Bad Wolf 2.0, GG4 RIL, and more

and that’s a cool name haha

10 Likes

Jesus H christ. HAHAHA that sounds like some seriously good shit!

11 Likes

The Two Fumès on the left are female, 3rd one is male, and 4th is yet to show or even form nubs, so im assuming its a late showing male.

Same 2 on left are female. 3rd is male, 4th unknown. Also Triangle Kush and White Widow in the middle of them.

Fasciated Scotts OG

The Big Bad Wolf 2.0’s and G13 White Lavender

24 Likes

Looking good man!!

3 Likes

sick one, are you keeping it?

3 Likes

Oh yeah, ill keep one. Maybe both. Idk yet. Maybe throw one in with Big Bad Wolf plants if i get two of them? Oh the possibilities.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Well thats an odd looking GG4 RIL… no pistils on it anywhere. All male parts showing… weird

16 Likes

That’s all I see too, bro!.. ballz! Hope all is well broseph!

☆DJSF

2 Likes

Moved him back to veg for now, idk what to with it. I guess i can try to cross it to the female and make some GG4 regs?

@DJSF yeah all is well, just smokin some dank and tending plants lol

Hope all is well your way, brother!

7 Likes

So i put dude GG4 RIL outside, will do a pollen collection on him when hes ready. Still all boy, no pistils.

Gave the Big Bad Wolf gals a little trim. Starting to form flowers.

The Dank Zappas that were moved to the holding area and have been slowed to a craw in growth, still havent even sexed yet. Got some funky growth on the fan leaves. But they are alive and well, and will be brought back to limelight soon.

These 2 Guerrilla Fume females are exactly identical in growth so far, except one took 2 weeks longer to sex than the other.

The third female and the male look very similar to each other. Shorter and more outward branching, as opposed to the other two females. Who are very tall and not very outward reaching. Stem rubs are all very similar between them at this point.

White Widow

Triangle Kush

23 Likes

Looking good. Are the Scott’s OG plants gone? Or did you just not take pics of those? Haha.

6 Likes

Shit, they are still there. One is in flower, and the other is in the holding area with the Dank Zappas. As well as as the slow poke Big Bad Wolf. Ill get pics of them when i go back out this evening. My bad! Lol

7 Likes

those two especially the one that flowers slower might be og pine leaner with bigger singular buds

and those two could be the prettier, smaller buds “chem” leaners with no pine

7 Likes

Good to know, you like the piney OG pheno better yeah?

2 Likes

Looking great, brother…
Now i know which neighborhood to move to get pollinated by stud males :grinning:

2 Likes

haha, nah, they’re all my favorites, impossible to pick one as better than the next one

4 Likes

Sweet. I like the way sounds haha

2 Likes

Scotts OGs. Shorty on left is in holding, and on the right is the fasciated one in flower.

GG4 RIL female in flower

Her Gooey Glue companions.

17 Likes

Guerrilla Fume pollen is dropping.

22 Likes