Guerrilla Fume, Big Bad Wolf 2.0, GG4 RIL, and more

Since i would like a little smokeable bud from these plants, ive pulled the male Fume from his tent and slapped him in front of Big Bad Wolf 2.0 and crew, which includes a Scotts OG , G13 White Lavender, and the GG4 RIL female.

After a day or two of leaving him here, i will remove him and put him into collection.

Also, Ill only collect from the male GG4 for now and save that pollen for now.

16 Likes

Safe to say the Guerrilla Fume pollen is viable. White widow looks fully pollinated.

Triangle Kush looking pregnant as well. :+1:

Fume dude is in collection now.

22 Likes

following late

1 Like

from what i can tell, this male (that’s the fumé correct?) resembles the #3 and #4 i had, maybe, but not the #5 or #2 because they have shinier leaves, either way should be killer crosses, it’s also on my forbidden fruit, old soul, lime 1 jaro, fume 3 4 and 5 females, sick stuff!

15 Likes

Those are going to be some phenomenal outcrosses, nice work man.

3 Likes

Yep, thats Fume Dude

Oh wow, those crosses sound amazing!! The lime Jaro x GFume :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

@DefNSmokn and @supershitfuck you two have some fire :fire: seeds coming!
Temporarily out of :heart:

4 Likes

man you could of called that one “guerilla gorilla”

nice looking prego plants dude, hell yeah

3 Likes

Afgluerilla OG
Googlue it ( spin off of “google it”)
Looking great
Hapi

4 Likes

Very nice! I’m excited to see how those turn out for you. That Tk cross in particular sounds fire. Got some guerilla fume f2 flower drying now.

3 Likes

Some more TK pics just for you @JustSumTomatoes. Lol

20 Likes

Guerrilla Fume tent.

White Widow

Big Bad Wolf tent

White Lavender

Scotts OG ( smells very citrusy)

GG4 RIL

25 Likes

Outstanding!

I recently aquired a BBW2.0 cut… :happydance:

6 Likes

Lookin frosty, keep on killing man! Even with the seeds I’m sure it will be some good smoke :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Had to do some condensing. I chopped the Gooey Glues as they were ready, i pollinated a few branches of each one with Guerrilla Fume pollen. Beans are ready.

The Fume females, White Widow, and Triangle Kush are now bunking with the Big Bad Wolf 2.0 gals and their friends for another week to finish maturing these seeds. Also put GG4 in there with them. This is the only tent on flower time now.

The other tent is put on veg time 18/6.

Trying a new method this round, water only. Will add amendments as needed.

Top right is Big Bad Wolf2.0 clones 1-4 (plant 4 has not been flowered yet)

Top left is Dank Zappa 1-3, first flower run for them.

Bottom left is Guerrilla Fume 2,3,4 and Scotts OG 2 (OG 2 also has not been flowered).

Will also put the remaining 3 clones of Gooey Glue and GG4 together in a 4th 15 gal pot tomorrow.

This tent will veg for a few weeks to get the plants up to par and then will flip.

18 Likes

White Lavender looking stellar!

This pheno, BBW #1, smells of Lemon, rotten garbage, and hot, steamy funk. Whoaaaa momma….

This pheno, BBW #3, smells like dog shit.

Pheno 2 smells gassy, and trashy. But not on a pungent level. I forgot pics.

Gooey Glue Hippy Incense (not quite nag champa but close) pheno.

Gassy, oily, machine shop, 2 stroke pheno of Gooey Glue.

Will update on Fumes and GG4 next time.

21 Likes

woohoo! love the looks of that one! dog shit? nice.

11 Likes

Everybody except GG4 and Scotts OG came down.

The final two. Lol GG4 needs another week to finish beans and Scotts OG is gonna finish flowering for a few more weeks. Only got a few early beans on her but she is smelling like citrus…. That is developing a serious lip curling funk. Im diggin it.

Scotts OG

GG4 RIL

I ended up getting busy with my new work schedule a few weeks ago, and the Fumes kind of went to shit. My bad. But they all finished with mature looking seeds, so all is well.

Guerrilla Fume 2. Fuely, earthy, and maybe a dash of pine?

Guerrilla Fume 3 this one smells like gassy chem

Guerrilla Fume 4 she smelled like piney, fuely goodness until i messed up their feeds. She took the hit the worst.

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 plant 1. Smells like lemon rind up front, but as you continue to sniff it turns quickly to like hot nasty garbage funk, among other not quite placeable smells. Funky funky funky

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 plant 2 smells like and looks similar to the Guerrilla Fume plants, so imagine shes a 91 leaner. Smells of incense and fuel. Pretty mild smells. Interesting. Looks really really good though.

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 plant 3 this is a definite keeper i think, smells like dog shit and fuel. Very frickin strong, felt like i inhaled some some kind of fumes. Burned my nose and made me breathe out in disgust. I was surprised and am very happy!

Not a big plant, slower grower for sure.

White Widow

G13 White Lavender This girl is gorgeous af. Smells like candy and floral skunkiness. Excellent! She is much prettier than i thought she would be.

And finally, Triangle Kush. Also suffered bad ph feeds for a few days as well. Still made mature seeds.

Gonna let these hang dry for a while then ill start shuckin. Ill see how much i have of what, and ill make a sign up sheet after i have a count.

I have clones of almost everybody in soil pots, which will be easier for me to work with since im on 12 hour shifts now. When i get home from work i really have no desire to come out and water 50 friggin plants in coco. So im dropping my numbers drastically and changing grow style for a bit.

The Dank Zappas have a freshly sprouted Gooey Glue x Guerilla Fume companion with them! And thats a Pebblepusher reveg clone in the cup.

30 Likes

hellllz yeahhhh

4 Likes

Still look like great smoke! I had ph go way off on my last run. Learned so much.

3 Likes