Guess who just became an authorized AC Infinity dealer? this guy

I am not selling anything through this thread, Im just excited about the news and wanted to share it with you humble folks!

Here it goes, I have always enjoyed using my AC Infinity tents and fans and now I have the opportunity to bring the products i enjoy to the growing community I love. I recently started a business and have partnered with AC to become an Authorized AC Infinity Dealer. I am very happy to get to share this with you all. With any luck ill make it in the business of cannabis. :grin:

40 Likes

Congrats! Love my AC Infinity fan and filter! Way overkill for my space, but it’ll be good for a long time to come and will be great if I get a bigger space.

5 Likes

I did the same thing lol

4 Likes

Congrats. We have an AC Infinity dealer here as a sponsor. I do love my AC Infinity products.

9 Likes

I also love the AC Infinity line of products.
I am very happy with my 3x3 tent, 4 inch inline fan for exhaust with the controller. The booster duct fan with speed controller also works well for air intake. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congrats man. I know nothing about the ‘business’ side of anything lol, but it sounds like an amazing step/chapter and or opportunity. Congrats again, and best wishes and luck in your journeys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can tell you from personal experience they have a good design group behind their fan products and the tent is probably the ‘best bag for the buck’ out there.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Very good fans and filters.
Top notch
Congratulations

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Way to go Ris! Congratulations.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Congrats… I love my ac infinity inline fan… wish they’d make all ac infinity fans app accessible with app control… @Ris

1 Like

Greetings @Ris,

Are you still an AC Infinity rep?

If so, perhaps you can get me hooked up with them for a CloudForge Humidifier? I’d love to test the real-world functionality of this canna-friendly humidifier.

I hope this is good timing because they announced this device for sale on the AmZone and apparently sold out immediately. So the demand is high and I am an experienced grower with a need for a secondary humidifier for my Mom tent.

I don’t mind paying for the device if I can get my hands on it pronto. I will review it anyways, for better or worse.

I’d also like to know if Controller 69-Pro will still operate my T-8 fan as a replacement for the limp bluetooth controller 67? I am looking to purchase a T-4 fan for my new tent, but I’d like the T-69 controller with it and that doesn’t seem to be a purchase option.

If there is anything you can do to facilitate, pls let me know.

Best Regards,
-Grouchy

2 Likes

Grouchy,

Thanks for reaching out, I’m happy to help. Just to be clear, I am not a representative of AC Infinity, however, i am an authorized dealer.

Here is a link to my thread in the sponsored section for reference.

https://overgrow.com/t/ris-growing-up-ganja/99817

Ok, Do you know what size CloudForge Humidifier you are looking to get?
– currently they are on back order. I will look on my end as for how soon i can get one instock for you.

Now to answer your question about the controller, the 69 pro is 100 % compatible with the T8 and T4. Actually, it’s compatible with any UIS device, humidifier, ion devices and all the cloud series.
– I do have one single controller 69pro. If interested, let me know via DM.

Best Regards,
Ris

3 Likes

AC infinity makes a great product at an affordable price! these guys are going to blow up even more once more and more states come online. good luck in your endeavors.

2 Likes

Hi & thanks for the quick reply!

I’m definitely interested in the 69 Pro! That would solve my biggest problem of crappy bluetooth range in my home.

I’d love to get my hands on the new humidifier (largest capacity) With a 69Pro Controller. Can you hook me up with that?

-Grouchy

2 Likes

controller i have in hand and let me get an order with the humidifier put together

3 Likes

If you get a chance, tell em that I love writing reviews and I’ll give them an objective page and a half each on C-69 and the new humidifier if they comp me some test gear.

Doesn’t hurt to ask and lots of people are asking if the humidifier is a breakthrough or just another Reptile Fogger.

-Grouchy

2 Likes

Couldn’t recommend @Ris more for purchasing your A/C gear from. Great communication, quick shipping and a real pleasure supporting a small business owner and member of OG.
I will give my money to the small business owner long before I’ll give to Bezos and Amazon.
Support @Ris for all your A/C Infinity needs, and other tidbits.

3 Likes

Congrats @Ris

1 Like

@Ris. I need 2 submersible pumps and noticed on my search AC Infinity offer some. Then thought I remember an OG dealer… thought I’d give ya the business. I’m happy with my T6

Wanna PM me payment options for 2 AC-WPA5 396gph pumps please. Located in US… Thanks!

2 Likes