Gugumelo's first indoor: Refrigerator grow

He said he would send something special, it was a big surprise… Just a seed, I have to take good care of it.

1 Like

One more update. The plants don’t want to finish, little sun in the last 4 weeks… What do you think? it’s hard to see

A strange stain appeared on two sheets.

6 Likes

The purple stain looks like a :poop: of a bird that has eaten blueberries :grin: but the white stains could be some fungus. Try to rub them to see if it goes away, in case it is and weather is rainy you can have a risk of spreading. Don’t think they are ready but have an :eyes: on them … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I see two black spots, I could go with bird poop but it looks like it’s eating into the leaf so I’m thinking a mold of some sort?
The bright white spots looks like powdery mildew, hard to avoid this time of year.
I also see ‘Borg sign’ but not a lot, again, not unexpected.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks @George and @Gpaw, they are protected from the rain, but it was several rainy days.
Birds sought shelter too.
I wasn’t sure, but it seems that a punctual super fertilization happened…

Now the sun will kill these fungi, and speed up their maturation, I hope.

There are also mites, as the plant is small, I am spraying it with alcohol.
It seems to work, they are not evolving.

6 Likes

It’s not pretty, but it should work. MCWB males, ready to pop…

7 Likes

Acompanhando aqui irmão! Engenhoso demais seu cultivo ! AULAS!

“following here brother! too ingenious your growing ! CLASSES!”

1 Like

@LionsNaughtyBeans Thanks man, improvising…

Planting in guerrillas always, one crop a year is very risky. Learning before investing… Its growth is really ingenious…

1 Like

@George And @Gpaw

I found the cause, they are fruits of a native tree. I sprayed water and it came out… This time it’s not bird poop :joy:.

I collected MWCB polem,

@George , the seeds of Maui Moonglow didn’t pop.

@Corey, the Oaxacan haven’t prospered either.

Both are in worm carcasses waiting …

Hopefully, maybe they need more time.

7 Likes

Update:

Day 70.

Freakshow: 3 females and 2 males.

They have started flowering, but they are small and have returned to the refrigerator.

Sativa Drean: It started flowering too, it went back to the fridge.
I’m going to revegetate for cloning.

At the bottom, some clones of Brazilian sativa. I still haven’t been able to make clones, I hope to be successful.

5 Likes

Perhaps you should change the cloning technique icon_e_confused|nullxnull, if they are too big they have too many big fans to feed and support, you could try this one, works for me … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Thank you, @George1961.
Vermiculite and perlite arrived,
I made 3 clones in perlite, 3 in vermiculite and one in a mixture of these. If not successful, I will order the pellets.
I believe the variety is difficult to pick up, it’s the Brazilian sativa.
The hybrids get good, just sticking in the ground… After a few days they take root…

3 Likes

Looking good as always @Gugumelo! @Floyd has an awesome technique for cloning. I don’t know what post it’s on or I would link it. Maybe Floyd could stop by.

3 Likes

Here’s the link. Lots of ways of making one. But this is how I made mine. :100: success rate
My homemade bubble cloner

4 Likes

Thanks @Floyd!

2 Likes

Morning folks!!! Yes @Gugumelo, like @corey said, @Floyd’s cloner is one to be followed. I’m in the process, as you can see below, still have to get air pump and stones… Looks like 100% efficacy! A shout out to Floyd!!!

7 Likes

Did the lid crack when you drilled your holes. A block of wood under where your drilling will help with that, or run your drill in reverse when you drill.
The duct tape. :thinking:

3 Likes

@Floyd Yep, my mishandling shows duct tape to cover for my mistakes…lol! The other obvious problem is that the plastic is kinda low grade, it was cracking a bit too easily, to be honest. I thought of going ahead and replacing it eventually, if I felt the need. Lately, my debate would be whether getting to strips of stones (can’t find the bigger, circular ones you got here) or two sets of 5 valves in each. Thanks!

2 Likes

More updates:

Looks like it’s ending.

Planted hybrid, with artificial and natural light…

7 Likes

Looking great!!! Congrats @Gugumelo !!

2 Likes