šŸŽ¬ Guidelines for Photo Upload

Blockquote 4. What about photo metadata?
Photos is JPG format are accompanied with EXIF data that include e.g. camera type and camera settings. We strip all metadata from photos before publishing them so they canā€™t be used for identification.

This is awesome! I was thinking about figuring out how to do this before uploading/posting any pics, but if you guys take care of that then all the better!!!

2 Likes

thanks for the tip! I never heard of doing the collapse thing & Iā€™m a pro photographer (only meaning I get paid for it, not that Iā€™m a guru). I now need a few hours to lose MY mind doing that, but seeing or comparing multiple angles to get the structure? example please?

the Inshot app is free for editing & creating vids & using effects & filters. if you like it, costs $10 a year, which i happily pay for the ability to add voice over or add effects to a song or audio.

itā€™s also for puc editing but Iā€™ve only used the vid editing, it replaced the tiktok editor that was free but not free. :woman_shrugging: I hope this helps.

Pixlr app is free & great pic editor. also Retouch is free & it easily removes say power lines from a sunset shot, or people next to a car show vehicle.

link for Supporters doesnā€™t work, I wanted to check that out.

Donā€™t have a grow going ATM unless you count an off season window grow of a volunteer F2. Impregnated by a pair of same.
The plant is a Herijuana (photo-sensitive) cross with a pretty random Auto Flower from Niteowl. I call the line Novice.
Both the parents were fast winter flowering F1s presumably with Auto Flower dominant genetics. There were two identifiable phenos in the summerā€™s Novice F1. I call them Dark Novice and Light Novice (for their shade of green) the dark has earth and spice terps and the Light is green and fruity. The Light caught some of the Heriā€™s intensity and maybe a little of its creativity unleashing quality. Thatā€™s the trait I am looking for in this Auto Flower cross.

2 Likes