Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

Good Morning OG! 39F here this morning…. Too cold for these old bones, Coffee needed!

Got a 10:00 AM appointment with a Medical Marijuana Doctor this morning, this should be interesting as I am loaded with questions and I will be in stealth mode. I should have my FL registry card number when I leave his office that will get me into the Dispensaries here in Florida.

Any recommended questions for him from any of you OGers?

If yes post them to me before 0950AM CST.

Going out to GH for morning chores then leave here by 9AM.

G.

5 Likes

Hope your medical appointment was good Gumby!

Send you some good vibes

1 Like

Good Morning @Gumbert

1 Like

Morning @Gumbert and @JohnnyPotseed.

2 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert !

1 Like

Thank you , it did.

Not quite as informative as I would like but I did learn a few things about the Florida program. I walked out with my registration number making me legal to posses a small amount and able to shop in the Florida dispensaries so I can test a few strains and delivery methods to see what works for my specific pain.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, The Frankie Sisters are slowly motoring along…

Thanks for the kind thoughts

G.

5 Likes

Good morning OG!

It’s HUMP day and Ms Trish is back from Phoenix safe and sound! So happy to have her home. Much to do in the GH today, hygrometers are offline so I dont know whats going on yet.

G.

5 Likes

Morning Gumbert hope you and your missus have a fine day.

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

Hope everybody is having a good week.

I now have a few cannabis products and various delivery systems to experiment with. Going to the VA for routine 90 day blood draw and pee in the cup this morning. I still can not figure out how and why Tramadol is on the controlled narcotic list. There was a time when it could be purchased over the counter.

I have come to a recent conclusion about the state of Florida’s MMUR (Medical Marijuana Program)…

It is a method of extortion.

It is a way to extort $75 a year from each citizen that makes the choice to use marijuana. It also colludes with the medical doctors in a way to extort another $200 every 7 months from citizens that make the choice to use marijuana.

Way back in the beginning, God created man and the earth, and EVERY LIVING THING (including cannabis) that man needs to sustain himself.

I have concluded that Florida places themselves above God, yet it is nothing than a tax collector.

Forgive me folks, I am just pissed off this morning at the circumstances created by a government that I help pay for…

I need to go walk through the greenhouse before I leave to go comply…

10 Likes

Good morning brother Gumbert

2 Likes

good morning @Gumbert and OG!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

have a great day!

1 Like

Haha Florida is truly gangster down to the roots from the alligator gar to the bull sharks to the MMUR program. Still probably not the worst place to have a medical card until it fully legalizes. Cut your losses. How do you deal with mold down there in that humidity?

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert and all the fine OG folks that hang here!

1 Like

Hello @Gumbert, get some dirt under the nails to straighten out the day.

1 Like

Looking forward to following your grow!

I’ve been down the VA road myself and they are the best pill pushers in the world. Like you I sought out a safer more organic alternative and that led me here as well. I’m less a smoker than a gummy or butter or infusion guy but do occasionally enjoy a toke or three.

Good luck Growmie!

2 Likes

Hey, yo, Gumbo!
How you doin’?

1 Like

I was born and raised in the south so the humidity is not an issue, it confirms my built in air conditioning system is functioning properly.

As far as mold is concerned it must be understood and respected.so for us that understand it, it’s not anything to fear.

1 Like

Good now… Spent about an hour in the GH since I returned from the VA getting ready to experiment with a little Strawberry Cough Distillate…

Time will tell, hope you are having a good morning.

3 Likes

Things are looking up… Heading out to the GH to nurture the spring line up. Hope everybody is having a good day. My day is much better than it was this morning.

6 Likes

Good night OG! See y’all tomorrow.

G.

4 Likes