Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

That’s pretty much what I said I do also. Post #641, I think it is. That’s the best way to do it IMHO
I’ve always tried to let the process serve a dual purpose, lol
I only use rooting compounds when putting cuttings into plugs or soil mix under humidity domes. Not when put into a cloning box. Then it’ll make the water nasty in no time.

5 Likes

Good morning brother Gumbert, and all OG!

1 Like

good mornning @Gumbert and OG!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @m0sirys and OG. Hope everybody is doing good and feeling rested this morning.

1 Like

Good morning Mr. @Gumbert !

1 Like

Mornin Billy, good to here from you, hope you are having a good week.

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert Seems like you’re feeling better. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Mornin @Golfnutt , everyday a little better, thanks. Hope you are having a good week.

2 Likes

So far so good. Looking forward to a three day weekend.

2 Likes

good morning @Gumbert and everybody else too! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great start into the day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

3 Likes

One of my dorm mates had that quadrophonic version of Frankenstein. I contributed a pair of speakers (which were nothing fancy, at the time) to their system, and we all chipped in on a hookah, to make that dorm our designated smoke room. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fire up the hookah, crank up the Frankenstein, and ROCK OUT!!!

Pink Floyd’s “Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict” was another favorite.

Good times…

6 Likes

Good mornin @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed and OG, slept in this morning.

Beautiful looking morning today with blue sky and 72F.

Lighting for the GH is suppose to arrive tomorrow so I need to move some things around. It’s going to be a busy weekend…

G.

4 Likes

2 Likes

good mornijng @Gumbert and friends!

google-morning-quotes-Good-Morning-Msg-With-Pictures-Images-And-Quotes-About-Motivation-300x300

2 Likes

Mornin @JohnnyPotseed , @m0sirys and OGers.

How you doin this mornin JP?

2 Likes

Still kickin, lol so everything’s ok

3 Likes

Good morning everybody.

4 Likes

Right back at ya, Gumbert. How goes the construction of the flowering area in your greenhouse?

1 Like

Slow but steady… I ordered 8 new LED lights for the GH that came in yesterday so I have to decide where and how to hang them. I also got adjustable hangers for each of them.

I have been slow on picture since I got sick but I am now at about 90% so I should do better this coming week.

Thanks for stopping in.

G.

3 Likes