Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

I just figured your name was Bert and you have no teeth. :rofl:
:laughing:

7 Likes

@MoBilly said, "I just figured your name was Bert and you have no teeth. "

My Grandpa told me it’s ok to leave this world the same way we came in, bald, toothless, fat and ignorant…

I am now on day 2 with no Duloxetine…

You gave me a brain zap yesterday when you deleted that picture you posted in @BigMike55 thread. I was looking at it the very moment it disappeared, BAM. duloxetine brain zap… I had to sit down for a minuted before I figured out what happened. LOL. Too FUNNY!!

6 Likes

The perfect joke I never meant to play!
:rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you for starting the grow log!

What’s your diet like?

Low carb, not quite Keto.

3 Likes

Raw organic coconut oil has been shown to aid diabetics, I replaced my butter with it.
Also oystermushrooms help regulate blood sugar and cholesterol. :+1:
And the most powerful driving force of well being is joy and happiness.
That’s where this magical plant we all enjoy so much comes in!
Also, the more grateful we are for what we have and for what is, the more we are at peace.
May you be well and free from aches and pains.
Thank you for growing!

6 Likes

I reversed my high blood pressure and insulin’s resistance (pre stage of Diabetes type 2) within 2 month on a keto mostly carnivore diet. I was never fat… in winter always little chubby and in summer always sexy looking for my approach :wink:

Unfortunately the mirror can’t tell if you are healthy or not. Since I figured out that carbs and not fat is guilty my whole lifestyle changed.

Cheer up and be strong!

Starting low carb is a good choice to learn all that slowly and with fun. Sugar is our enemy.

2 Likes

Nothing inherently bad about sugar, it’s just highly concentrated energy. Is ok in small doses.
Everything in moderation… most of the stuff they replace sugar with is so much worse.

4 Likes

Apple Cider Vinegar will lower your blood sugar, white vinegar will not. Do you know how you can get the sweet taste coming out of your tongue/mouth at times when blood glucose is too high? I drink some Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in water and half an hour later the sweet taste stops. I was taught this and a lot more by my Grandmother.

5 Likes

good morning @Gumbert , @SEMOActivist and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert and friends. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. :rainbow:

4 Likes

Good morning everybody. Coffee time

4 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert, good morning everyone. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Good Morning @BigMike55 , @MoBilly , @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @InTheWoods , @CanuckistanPete , @m0sirys , @buck90 , @Rabeats2093 , @Emeraldgreen , @olschool , @Oldjoints , @Fortman420 , @Slick1 , @crownpoodle , @GallacreekD66 , @NDNCHILD , @SEMOActivist , @Golfnutt , @Magu , @mOsirys , @Rogue , CalleMinogue , @Greenfingers , @Coda , @Sailorboy , @Hashpants ,@herojuana.tom , @MissinBissin ,@globalhead ,@CapnCannabis ,@CanuckistanPete ,@Gadarien and OG!!

Beautiful blue sky morning here in NW Florida, 46F working in greenhouse today. Hope everybody is doing well this morning.

16 Likes

Good morning my brother. Doing absolutely wonderful over here this morning.

2 Likes

Morning @Gumbert another beautiful day starting here in va as well.

1 Like

Let’s kick of this HUMP day with one of my favorite tunes…

Gotta have good music to start my day, enjoy…

4 Likes

G-Morning @Gumbert. Have a splendid day friend. I’m just getting ready for work and making some black gold elixir

2 Likes

Good morning to ya, my friend!

3 Likes