Now that’s right up my alley!

1 Like

Right it’s like cheating when I trim it

Haha snip, snip, snip done.

1 Like

That’s so much weed :laughing: :+1: :100:
I gotta get a greenhouse!

2 Likes

Very nice! Can’t wait to see ur grows man! I’ve honestly been wondering if building one would be cheaper than buying one somewhat pre built.

1 Like

It would be cheaper to buy one buuuut most the “kits” are junk and flimsy, building one u will get a solid 5-10 years out of the investment without concerns for the structure

Moved in March and used to be a complete 12x 16, went bigger to a 12x32 and haven’t completed it yet but was still 6 feet of wind cover on each side which made things doable for the season, I’ll have it finished for next season and should be bigger better things

4 Likes

Yo bro, had some accidental pollenation from choc d, u want any of the beans out of that chem d purple punch?

1 Like

Wow that’s got nothing for leaves on it if the majority of them are like that!

Shit I might have to grow some more of the Negan’s out…

2 Likes

No problem man… just send me your details.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out homie but No way man, I just got the stink of that Chem D x Purple Punch out of my mind. Never again! :laughing:

Think I’m gonna give some of your autos a shot next round :+1:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: how’d the Ohelo Berry come out for you?

I see the seeds labeled fem photo, but the Sebring site says reg photos… so would be good to know if males showed before I hand some to my neighbor telling him that they’re fem’s… :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree: