Half built greenhouse 2.0, the season must grow on by @azseaindooin420

Colour me impressed!

That’s a load and a half! Great job. :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Looking nice and thick on all those branches boss you must be doing something right out there! I see a fully purple plant in the middle there that really catches my eye, what was that cultivar?

2 Likes

One of my London lb cakes I got from @Maddawg, very tasty plant

2 Likes

Damn man you stay busy! Looks good can’t even imagine the smells! Gonna be in trim jail for weeks it seems. Nicely done!

1 Like

What book is that, is it on amazon. I need one

That’s True Living Organics I believe @Estacionsj , great harvest! @AzSeaindooin420

1 Like

Just pre-ordered the 3rd edition…from Jeff B @AzSeaindooin420 @buckaroobonsai
True Living Organics: The Artisan All-Natural Style of Growing Cannabis: Druid’s Edition…
will get it in time for the next grow

Tuesday, Jan, 9, 2024
Estimated delivery (day it’s released)

4 Likes

That’s dope! Def lots of great info in there. I don’t have the hard copy of em, just bootlegged the copies of the recipes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Oh my gosh… How did I miss this thread… just read through it. Amazing work buddy :clap:

1 Like

Yeah, me too and I’m feeling guilty about it as there is a ton of good info I used.
So I’ll buy a hard copy as well… :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Been knocking down the greenhouse this week, everything is down except the purple Mexican heirloom x purple secret, 2 blue zkittlez, and 2 abc. Should have it all down by end of day tomorrow

Caterpillars came in strong the last couple weeks and now it’s a race to beat em to the buds, prob couple oz damage between the whole 15lb garden which I think is still minimal but cant let em get to more and no point in spraying anything this late in the game

12 Likes

My carple tunnel is flaring up just looking at that!
:laughing:

3 Likes

Hahaha right? I’ve been trimming as I go, already made 6 oz disappear and it’s been easy trimming, nice fat buds and minimal leaves for most plants

2 Likes

That’s good.
I’m on a mission to find plants that need little to no trimming when its time to do the deed, lol.

Great job bro. Congrats on the success! :+1:

2 Likes

The nagens bat from @Rhai88 fits the bill, I feel like I’d be just giving away weed offering a trimmer trade on that one, there’s pretty much nothing for leaves in the buds with that one, chunky too

Strayfox chem d x purple punch I got from @Gonzo is prob next in line, most the buds averaged a quarter with minimal leaf

3 Likes

Is that the BamBam × Tombstone?

Sure is, if u got em u better grow em

It’s not a cross eyed strain but very uplifting great for early day with things to do

1 Like

Ain’t got em. Hey @Rhai88, hook it up! Lol.
Seriously though, I’ll drop a couple by the first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I got a BamBam isolated in my cellar that I’m going to attempt to collect pollen from. And two BBD out in the hoop house for the same reason.

1 Like

If that falls through I had accidental choc d pollenation, I can put u aside some of the beans I find in it to hunt through

1 Like

Nah, y’all ain’t got enough of those to share just yet.

1 Like