Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1

Happiest of birthdays Topshelf. Thanks for the awesome trades :seedling::+1:

2 Likes

Happy birthday bromigo!
Congratulations on another successful go around on this rock spinning through space. :crazy_face:
I hope the day has hashed out to be everything you hoped for. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 Happy Birthday mate, hope you have a blast​:gift::evergreen_tree::birthday:

2 Likes

Well seeing as my day is almost over I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for the birthday wishes and all the love! I truly feel loved and appreciated and I had an awesome day here with you all, I’ve got mad love for OG and all of you and can’t say enough how special I feel this place is as I know here…. I’ve ALWAYS got a friend to talk to, a brother to listen to my BS and self pity without judgement and a helping hand if need be, I am blessed to be here NOW with all of you and I truly cannot thank you enough for making this day so great and so memorable! Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank You

8 Likes

Happy birthday friend!

Remember there’s deep fakes everywhere!

2 Likes

Haha what did I just watch! Hilarious! Thank you @Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

I don’t think you saw it all.l :rofl: It’s something that Matt and trey made in their deep fake studio. That’s trumps face there if you couldn’t tell. And I think they made this in 2020 maybe. It’s kinda scary. 🤷

2 Likes

Now I watched the rest, that is unreal! And hilarious at the same time! And Zuckerberg slinging kidneys! Priceless @Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

That is nuts!

3 Likes

It’s amazing. I love Jared kushners head on a kids body. :crazy_face:

They have a couple other ones also.

1 Like

Happy Solar return :bangbang::bangbang: @TopShelfTrees1

1 Like

Out of likes AGAIN! Thank you @Hapi

@Rhino_buddy ya the kid had me lmao too! Thanks for the laugh :facepunch:t2: and birthday wishes

5 Likes

:facepunch:t3: - back atcha! Have a great night buddy!

2 Likes

:cupcake: :cake: :metal: :wink: :+1:
Hope you had a super chill day homie
Here’s to another happy year on spaceship earth :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Stay sole surfing, man, and have a good one!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1 Many happy returns of the day!

(Image by @Heliosphear )

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to ya @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1 ! Hope you have a great day.

1 Like

@FirstCavApache64 Dude, you wished him Happy B-Day 12 days ago!

Stoner :joy:

Same with @smooth :joy:

4 Likes