Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1

Looks like I’m in good company. I saw Smooth wish him happy birthday so I didn’t want to forget :joy:. As long as I get my wife’s birthday and our anniversary date right I’m in good shape.

5 Likes

Damn. How many birthdays does he get?

4 Likes

Almost makes me want to wait a couple days and start a thread titled Happy Birthday TopShelfTrees and see how many people rewish him a happy birthday :joy:

I wouldn’t do that, but it sounds funny.

4 Likes

Pretty sure I’d be on the list. I blame lack of coffee.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Much love guys! I almost thought maybe this was a joke at first but now I see it is not. Lol I’ll take all the good wishes I can get though right now so thank you all, for real I know it doesn’t seem like much but my birthday was awesome this year 90% because of OG, first time ever spending a birthday at home, solo (well I have Charlii of course) but everyone here made it so much bettter than anticipated! And people even sent me gifts! For real, this place is so amazing and I can’t thank you all enough, I hope everyone else is as loved and touched by others on their birthdays as well. Much MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT

7 Likes

Btw I love that @Heliosphear :facepunch:t2: thank you bro

2 Likes

Yeppers happy bday

:kissing_heart::birthday::partying_face::balloon::birthday::kissing_heart::partying_face::birthday::balloon::kissing_heart::partying_face::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday :gift::balloon::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: @TopShelfTrees1

This was 5 months ago gents :wink:

4 Likes

Fuck TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Wow, really reaching back. Great when we focus on the positives.

3 Likes

Now I’m going to be wary when I here the word birthday lol

Putting tinfoil hat back on

: )

1 Like

You know what you get for your birthday?

Free shit.

4 Likes

That didn’t age well, huh? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d like to really reach back.
Positive and Negative make Electricity.
You can’t make it without the other.

3 Likes

I get it and understand your frustration. They guy left many pissed off people in his wake. We all deal in our own ways. :v:

4 Likes

I lift my head out from under my rock, to read this, oh shit, had no idea, damn, wish the best for all, back under rock I go.

1 Like

It’s one of the reasons jets been band for a bit

3 Likes

Being endorsed by influencers on here seams to be the common tactic used for scammers if you think about them all
Something to concider in future
: )

1 Like