Happy Man's:Jillybean-Fem Photo (closed)under Mars hydro Smart FC6500 Light

I like your reikox sticker! I’m sure it’s been offered already, but if you want the sts ingredients, I’ll send you some! I still have a few batches worth sitting here 🤷🏻

2 Likes

Sebring sent me the part A and B for these to make sure. I have to read his instructions yet.
Thank You so much for the offer sweetie.

5 Likes

Right on! Good luck on the reversal when the time comes! My original offer still stands if you manage to get seeds :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I really need to start using clear cups in other cups. So much advantage seeing the medium and the roots.

Btw I also use a bunch of build a soil products.

6 Likes

Looking great. And I’m caught up with the thread.

3 Likes

Jumping on for the ride. Everything looking wonderful

3 Likes

The girls in thier 3 gal homes.

41 Likes

I bet that feels good. Make yourself at home girls. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

That’s one of those nice old school ones. It’s also upside down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

That has been on there since '18/'19 and I never realized I put it up upside down.

:rofl: :kissing_heart: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

Progress is looking good, hope they like there new living arrangements in those 3 gallon bags. :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It’s ok, I likely would have done the same thing. :laughing:
download.jpeg

3 Likes

Just a note, their is no need to put Feminized next to S1, S2, etc., as the nomenclature states it is via self reproduction which will only produce “feminized seeds”… (was gonna say asexual for lack of the word right now, but sex still occurs with the ovule being impregnated)…sooooo…

5 Likes

(was gonna say asexual for lack of the word right now, but sex still occurs with the ovule being impregnated)…sooooo…, = AUTOGAMY/GEITONOGAMY

1 Like

Technically you can reverse male plants. Nobody actually does it, but technically it’s possible… and they end up producing what are essentially reg seeds. 25% female, 50% male, and 25% freaks of nature with double Y chromosomes. Those last probably wouldn’t germinate, or maybe wouldn’t grow into seeds at all upon pollination.

4 Likes

I’m intrigued. What is the technique? (Will also research on my own)

Surely one must use something other than STS or colloidal silver?

2 Likes

Look for ethephon. I think that is used to revert a male.

There is some research paper about it floating somewhere.

6 Likes

Thanks for the “bread crumbs”. :slight_smile: -Appreciate it mate!

3 Likes

I was searching for the link…

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://medcrop.or.kr/71/download%3Ffn%3DoLTEnNgzkKQGBlLWaCsGQHg1ODlaVjhmQ3FXY2dlRVJXRmhMWlFXU1pHdjNJM1ZMT2ZKbzJlMnJrY1AvSm0xajExZnAyOVV3SktjdkJzeXI%3D%23:~:text%3DPlants%20ratio%20of%20female%20flowers,days%20after%20primordia%20formation%2C%20respectively.&ved=2ahUKEwiP4NWvof2BAxWLSaQEHeFcA34QFnoECAwQBg&usg=AOvVaw2Cx3hWxULTIjlR1m-HmgMp

Anyway, Long ago I read it in other paper, but I think that is the previous version of this.

3 Likes

And this is the other paper…

Sorry to reply so distributed, but I’m fighting with the mobile phone :sweat_smile:

Hope that is what you were looking for.

4 Likes