Happy Man's:Jillybean-Fem Photo (closed)under Mars hydro Smart FC6500 Light

OUCH!
Poor thumb…

Sorry to hear about the crappy hardware, any ‘brand names’ we should avoid?

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Jilly Bean is some nice smoke, very fruity, really chill, smiley face, high. I’ve run the originals a few times, smells amazing. Good luck, they look great.

1 Like

The new tent is a Ipower 5X5 grow tent. I was able get the Ipower 4X4 together a couple years ago with just a tweak.

It was a Sun Hut I got in '17 that has lasted this whole time but for the zipper replacements. It was also a Sun Hut 4.5X4.5 like the first but came with the same crap hardware and that wasn’t even the same sizeas the tents.

I almost tore it trying.

14 Likes

Yeah, but they ALL do it. Breeders buy a ten pack of seeds, make a bunch of seeds and clones, feminize it, then sell it under its original name. Which, absent patents, is legit. Some knockoffs these days are better than the originals. But you’re right, grinds my gears when they create a similar strain, and use the original name. TGA was a legend.

2 Likes

Are you sure it doesn’t go in last?
I assembled a different brand 4’x4’ a couple weeks ago, and I fought the liner for 30 minutes before I realized it went in last after the tent was assembled.
The instructions left a lot to be desired.

5 Likes

Exciting run! Best of luck with it Sista from anotha Mista!

1 Like

That isn’t the liner which does go in last. that is the bottom, of the tent itself. That is the one I sent back.

I went and bought a second 5X5. Once I get enough good pieces, I will send the one back.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

I seem to recall fighting mine a little bit, but yours is way out. Is there really that much of a difference in the length of the poles? Is it possible they mislabeled a couple of them?

1 Like

Oh wow. I didn’t notice it was the actual tent. I probably would have ripped it wrestling around with it. What a pita.

3 Likes

Hacksaw time

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Do you think it has to come off? :astonished:
That thumb looked rough but not that bad…LOL

May you have some better luck @G-paS :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Not the thumb! :flushed:

I was thinking the pipes of the frame could be shortened so the assembly would fit the base.

Cheers
G

1 Like

then it still goes inside it serves as a spill tray

Yes, I could do it with a hacksaw or pipe cutter. If I find somebody in need that wants to mess with it. Or if not in need for a couple bucks :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I bought 2 AC infinity to get enough parts and will send one back with all the bad pieces.

I got clones rooted for number 6 & 8. I took 4 more of #7 to. try again

8 Likes

Jilly bean is some good smoke… I had a clone gifted to me about 12 yrs ago and she was pure anti anxiety. Had people that would normally get really paranoid off any bud loving it. Hope you find a keeper in there.

4 Likes

@G-paS have you bought an ac infinity tent before?

Yes, I got a 2X2, a 2X4 and a 4X4 from them when I set up the 2nd area in another area. I grow in the Mother-In-Law apartment. (I like the plants better than the EX M-I-L :rofl: The second area is in my house.
:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

So then i take it you like their tents pretty decent?

I like those three. I am totally upset with these two. I had to buy two to get one. These are totally garbage. Like that Sunhunt. The first was awesome. They all have the garbage hardware. If I had know Gorilla Grow was putting their 5X5 on “black friday” sale, I would have gotten one of those instead.

3 Likes