HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

If its 27"x27" as you mentioned last night then you can do 25 pots. But yeah around 16 would be safe.

If you’re running these small pots you might wanna look into auto watering options. Flood and drain would work great in a 2x2 a few OGers have done it. Or even just a big tray that you can bottom feed from.

Good luck though, I have a 2.5x2.5 closet and I had a hard time running 6 autos in the 3 inch pots… hehe

8 Likes

:sunglasses: Great choice

5 Likes

Well if I can fit 16, with 5" square pots, I only need 10, and that’s IF they all pop… my germ rates and male to female ratio’s pretty much suck… I really do have terrible luck, when it comes to those 2 things.

I would love to do flood n drain, but I’m just gonna stick to soil, as I know that best.
Maybe gear up a wick system?
I was also thinking about just doing them all in 1 big tub, but I’ll be yanking the males, and I want to keep them small, as I won’t be training them, to see their true nature. So I can control their height better in their own pots.
So I guess my next question would be what’s the biggest pot I can get away with for 10?

3 Likes

I know you can fit 9 of the 3L (#2) pots in a 2x2, so you’ll have to go smaller than that.

Size wise I guess it depends, I feel no matter what you’re gonna have some serious training to do even in solo cups they’re gonna crowd each other out fast.

I love the idea of SOG’ing a 2x2 and it’s basically what I was going to do a few runs back if I didnt lose all my seeds to a bacterial issue.

3 Likes

I can live with 9, a fuckload better than none here lol.
I’ll just have to get out and about and check some different places out and see what I can find, and check the dimensions on different pots and grow bags and such to see what will best suit my needs.
May even just use party cups with a wick system to keep them small.
I got time to think about it, probably won’t start this for another month or so. Got a few bill’s to catch up on 1st, and by the time the gear and seeds get here.

Thanks guys for the help and input. Much appreciated, and there will probably be lots more questions that I’ll need help with to make this baby sog happen.

3 Likes

Update for the SLH. Her and the PP were sitting by the window today, so they don’t go into flower. Really hope we get power back soon.
She’s starting to fill out the middle now. Got another month to grow too. Will be putting her in final 10 gal pot in a week or so and REALLY let her stretch her legs.

6 Likes

Keep it cheezy, bro!! Effin’ awesome!!!

3 Likes

Checked the veg cam, and noticed the PP just had a nice growth spurt in the last couple days. Planet Purple, left side SLH on right.
I see some of the tops on the PP are up and flopping in the wind. Have to get over there this weekend and spread her open with some topping https://youtu.be/ykHvM5bDM_8

3 Likes

Flower tent, auto’s. Blue Dream on left, Sour Diesel Haze on right

7 Likes

Oh and everything is starting week 6

3 Likes

Lol you trying to get them ready for the next hurricane. That fan is blowing good.

6 Likes

They gotta be big and strong to hold BIG buds lol

5 Likes

Well came home to a VERY WONDERFUL SUPRISE!!!

Thank you very much @50State. I not gonna lie, I almost popped a chubby opening that package. You are very generous. I really hope you find something great to work with, in those old beans. Hope they germinate for you.

As well as another package, which I think is from @Mr.Sparkle.
Thank you very much as well sir, my dad will love these.

12 Likes

Awesome! The generosity of people here knows no bounds. Enjoy man!

5 Likes

Yep that looks like the size and shipping method i sent you, thought i marked the plastic, guess not, would be all Dark Sparks just mixed

5 Likes

Sweet thanks again man. Between you and @ReikoX the ol’ man will be good for seeds for quite awhile.

2 Likes

Is lmk a lifetime supply.

1 Like

Sorry, not sure what lmk stands for lol

2 Likes

I’m glad they showed up and yes I’ll do my best to get those older seeds to germinate. I hope you find something nice in those beans.

4 Likes

I’m sure I will man!!

3 Likes