HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Found my new light for the 2x2 tent. Been checking a shit load of reviews on this and everyone I saw, was very happy with it for a 2x2 space.

5 Likes

If their efficiency numbers are anywhere close to what’s being stated, that should work fine for a ~2x2 space

4 Likes

I’ve watched many youtube tests on it. Par tests are bang on, with the reflective sides of a 2x2 tent

3 Likes

@TrevorLahey

5 Likes

Hello Mr. Sparkle… Your beans are very good… Planted 3, and 3 popped. Thank you Sir. Kudos :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Got to go over and give my babies some love today.

Sour Diesel Haze

Blue Dream

Both

SLH

Guess I forgot to take a pic of Purple Planet before I up potted.

Moved the SLH and PP from 3 gallon air pots, to 10 gallon smart pots for their final home.
Gave them some Mycos, bud candy, (to feed microbes), botinacares organic tea. With glacial rock dust mixed in soil. Ph 6.5

SLH 10 GAL

PP 10 gal

10 Likes

The top 2 auto’s are mixed up.

3 Likes

Our plants sure do appreciate a little attention every now and then. Looking good brother!

4 Likes

Well I noticed that the SF2000 is less than 27", so I will be getting this one instead of the SF1000. Gonna haul one of the tents home today and throw it together and check true dimensions.
Should be able to order everything for this setup, in 2 weeks.

Oh yea, the link lol

6 Likes

Looks good draws 200w so should be close to 600w equivalent with those quality LEDs. I wish I wasn’t so skinty mcskint, all the time. I want more light for my veg tent, I am going to extend it 2ft in length, and I robbed a light out of it for the flower room LEDs.

7 Likes

Dad just sent a pic of one of the outdoor auto’s

10 Likes

How much left have they, looking like they need a little more P buddy.

4 Likes

Told him to chop it, frost and all.
Yes they do, all he did was water them. They’re in the Kryptonite soil, and honestly, I’m not a fan of it, still need to top dress.

5 Likes

Gotta say that looks like a really good result for an outdoor auto so if thats Kryptonite only then thats pretty fkin impressive imo.

6 Likes

I hoping they look better in person lol. They look pretty light to me, but I always want more bud haha.

Got the tent put together and the inside dimensions are 26"x 26" so the Spider Farm SF2000 will JUST fit in there perfectly. I’ll also be able to fit 9, 7" 1 gallon smart pots in there.
So, next weekend’s cheque goes to Bill’s, then the one after will go to getting the gear for the setup.

I’ll be making a different thread for the tent, covering my pheno hunts and future breeding projects.

7 Likes

You must be stoked,! I would :smiley:
Will definitely follow the upcoming thread.

2 Likes

I am, pretty stoked, thanks man appreciate that.
It should be a fun journey. Always wanted to do this and now finally have the chance to do it. Never know what I might find, got some killer genetics and getting more and more, can’t wait to test them all out.

4 Likes

So, what will you be running in your fresh set up???

1st on the list is Orange Goji of course :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Great choice Oswald!! Run more than one of them .

1 Like