HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Hahah assclown was a good fella (Ditty) yea I can’t remember shit lol

2 Likes

Ditty!! LOL Thats some funny shi!t… bring back some memories brah… That was hella’ long time ago… :joy:

1 Like

Went and finally got my other 3 auto’s put in the ground this weekend. I started with 4. 2 Bruce Banner and 2 Girl Scout Cookies, but I left the door open, where I was preveging them and the cat ate 3 of the 4. So I planted the surviving Bruce Banner 2 weeks ago, and started 4 more seeds. 1 more Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Ice and a Critical. So the BB is 4 weeks from seed and the others are 2 weeks. I really don’t expect much from them, as they are 2 hours away and just letting the rain water them and have them in a no till organic soil. Just letting nature do it’s thing with them and see what comes out of it.

Put a little bondage on the BB, got her all bent over and tied.

Also made some bubble hash this weekend and, mmmmmmm tastes and smells sooooo nice. Having a hard time putting the pipe down hahahaha. Nice relaxing buzz.

14 Likes

Dat Pussy will get ya everytime! :laughing: Great work Rock!! Like I mentioned earlier> “The Man with the Plan!” … Git-R-Done!!! :+1:

2 Likes

Ah yea, how’s it growing ya’ll???

So instead of having some down time, I’ve decided to pop a couple auto’s while I wait for my photos to to veg. That way my boy and I will have some dank to smoke while we wait for the others to flower out.
I picked Blue Dream and Sour Diesel Haze to start it off.

Then Super Lemon Haze for taste and Planet Purple for some color.

Now I said I’d be only using water and Myco’s… I decided to give some organic additives a whirl. I just went in for orgainc tea, but neither store I went to had any botinacare or AN orgainc tea, so I went with this stuff instead.

Here’s our new setups. I did convince him to let me throw a 4x4 in there for a flower tent and use one of the 2x4 for a drying tent, hehehehehe. At 1st he only wanted 1 tent, then convinced him to get 2, now we be having 3 muahahahahahahahah lol. So my father in law told me awhile ago, when I told him I was getting back into growing, that he has I tent I could use if I wanted. I declined, but now I’m like fuck yea!!! Not sure if it’s a 4x4 or 5x5. I have to give him a ring later and find out.

Here’s the 4 girls, after a day of soaking in water, then put straight into jiffy pucks.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Well, father inlaw’s tent in 5x5, which is too big for the room we’re in so, found a nice cheap 4x4 I just got. I was stressing about flowering in a 2x4 big time, as I know these girls will stretch 3x their veg hieght, and with a 70-75 day veg…lol well… I’d have to do some epic training to get them 18" from the light.

3 Likes

What is the soil activator, does it have an NPK ratio?

The rest is looking good, you have a nice load of tents to choose from, I have to light proof my veg tent properly soon, I keep finding more pin holes in it. Starting to look like the sky at night lol.

That 900 LED looks good got a nice footprint on it.

4 Likes

I don’t think it does…I can’t remember, I forgot it at my buddies house, ment to bring it home with me, cause I’m starting them off here in the cloner and gonna pop 'em into solo cups when they pop and mix that in with the starting pro mix. I’ll let ya know when he drops it off sometime this week for me.

Hahahh, well that’s not good man, seeing all them stars in your tent. I got 2 21"x21" tents, still in boxes if they be any good to ya. I’d give both to ya for $100.

Yes, the core covers 5’x3.5 I belive. SUPER BRIGHT. Can’t wait to see the trich production from these led’s instead of burning them off with hps.

4 Likes

They are a bit small for me, I need something bigger for drying in and a bit of pollination but I dont really have the space for anymore tents either.

4 Likes

yes, they are very small lol. I’ll end up finding a place to use them for breeding purposes, ( I hope lol)

4 Likes

Just checkin in to let you know I’m here for the show. :wave:

Can’t wait to see how the Planet Purples turn out.

3 Likes

Decided to change the perpetual from harvesting a plant every 70-75 days, to having 2 in veg and 2 in flower at all times. Less work for my lazy ass lol.

July 29th, Blue Dream auto Day 1.

I moved a bit of peat and saw that the Sour Diesel Haze auto and the Planet Purple, both have a tap root, so I tossed their jiffy pucks into a mix of very little bit of sea bird compost. Less than 1/3 of the little solo cup for the 3 cups and mixed the rest half and half of myco promix and perlite.
The Super Lemon Haze hasn’t cracked yet so I put another one in a jiffy puck, just in case.

Git ‘r’ done!!

10 Likes

That will be better, easier to keep things at the same height and feeding schedules. Lots of shiny new toys to play with :relaxed:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking.
Gotta love new toys hehehehehehe
Just can’t wait till I’m finally actually growing again lol

4 Likes

Well your are growing now, I think you meant harvesting again lol

2 Likes

Meh, I mean, vegin’ and flowering. Getting my perpetual on.

3 Likes

4 Likes

July 30th, day 1 for the Sour Diesel Haze auto.

So now both auto’s are on their way. Going to give them a week and chuck 'em in a 3 gal air pots. These solo cups are smaller than regular size, so it won’t take long for the roots to reach down to the bottom. I really hope my mycos comes by then…mycos, air pots and some https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/ancient-earth-organic-oim/, and some https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/piranha/ should give a nice root explosion. Then after about 2 to 3 weeks, depending on growth, I will transfer them to their final 5 gal fabric pot.

Never grown either of these strains before, but I’m gonna see if I can train the hella outta them. The SDH should be no problem as it is a Haze after all… but I’ll have to check to see how Blue Dream grows. If anyone has any insight, feel free to give ya boy some pointers.

I’m looking pretty hard at getting a couple of these as well https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?A=details&O=&Q=&gclid=CjwKCAjw1f_pBRAEEiwApp0JKOJL5FWK5uka94UVEHVHZYFDZtmaqBPBZ2OUHBj9f6Acqp3E7gxAvhoCD8gQAvD_BwE&is=REG&lsft=BI%3A514&pcur=CAD&sku=1370958, just to help my boy out and make it as automated as I can for him, cause I can only pop over there once every week or 2.
Anyone have or have used or heard anything about these?

5 Likes

Never grew an auto… hmmm… Do you have to give them 12/12 to flower, or do they do all this “automatically” without any light schedule…

3 Likes