HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

I will give them 20/4 their whole life. My 1st time growing them out as well besides the ones I got outdoors now.
Yea, no 12/12 to flower, that’s the beauty of them. You can put them anywhere and they’ll bud.

5 Likes

Gonna get me some!.. Heard about em for decades, never gave em a go… Thanks for the schooling… Appreciate it. :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

quick question… will they finish up in like 2 months outdoors? Or does it still take a good portion of the year to complete??

2 Likes

The ones Im running now, are done in 75 days or so, from seed.

4 Likes

Oh Wow!..:hushed: Learn something new everyday… Thanks Old buddy.

4 Likes

No problemo broski!!

3 Likes

That fan looks very nice I like the controller that comes with it, 6 speeds allows good control. Shame it doesn’t measure humidity as well as heat. I paid $190 for my fan and it did not have a controller for heat or speed, nice find.

3 Likes

Actually that one is from just a quick search, the one I’m actually getting has 10 speeds and does control humidity and temperature. Also is supposed to be super quiet. Reviews said on the 1st 4 speeds, you don’t even know it’s on…we will see…\

The one I’m getting is from amazon

3 Likes

Wow, I am impressed, cant wait to see you run it, That would have saved me so much hassle and money 3 years ago getting it all separately…

2 Likes

I know right…gonna start off with the 6" for the 4x4 flower tent and will probably get either another 6’ or 4" for the veg. You can also run 2 fans off the 1 controller, which is pretty killer.

3 Likes

Here’s the one in my amazon cart

4 Likes

Just gets better man, I have a 6 inch in my 4x4 and I run it on the lowest setting, but when I used my 600W light in there I had to bump it up to the middle setting. Full power almost sucked the tent inside out lol.

4 Likes

This is the one without the controller, that you can just plug into the other one.

5 Likes

Looks perfect, a very good design, they should sell well.

3 Likes

I’ll try one out and see if it’s worth getting more…will let ya’ll know if it’s a bust or not.

3 Likes

Those look pretty good HaRdRoC. My no-name 6" has been packing it in for a couple years now and could croak any day.

Really hot for the Vortex S series in an 8" for around $275, No controllers tho I have my own Temp/RH and speed controllers already for two fans.

Nice thing about the Vortex it comes with a 10 year warranty and is made in Canada. Sexy baby too.

:peace:

7 Likes

Yes those are damn good fans. Thanks for taking a peek at my 1st grow journal, in a loooooong time. Really happy to be back at it.
Growing herb has changed me. Ever since I started growing (Way back when) it calmed me down, taught me patience, gave me the insight to see the beauty in plants, animals, insects and even just dirt. I guess to sum it up, made me really appreciate nature and living things, that I didn’t before. I love to just come home from work and unzip the tent, pull up a chair, spark one, say hello to the ladies, and just watch them blowing in the breeze. Somthing about it is so soothing and mezmorizing. I dunno… I LOVE GROWING HERB!!!strong text

10 Likes

I grew my first buds in '78 then off and on for years. Mostly off tho. I’ve been growing steady here for the last 18 years since we moved up in '01. I brought 6 hash plant clones with me and there’s always pot plants in the house. 37 going atm but 24 are rooted clones in small pots. Plants now I guess.

I was checking out that fan you mentioned and that controller can run two of them on different settings so I think I found the fan(s) I’m going to order ASAP. Good score!

:peace:

5 Likes

That’s quite a few plants. I only wish…
I haven’t been growing that long. I grew for 5 years, just long enough to acually get my seup dialed in and actually have some pretty decent hatrvests. Then it all got taken away…So this is my 1st grow in 10 or so years. Just hoping I can pick up where I left off. I like to do some serious topping and lst. My last few crops had no less than 32 tops and no more than 64. I top right abouve the 4th node, bend 'em over and keep tying them down and topping. I wish I still had pix of them. Just beautiful bouquets of buds.
Yes, that’s 1 thing I really liked about the fan controler. You only have to buy 1 fan with it and you can buy another cheaper 1 with out it and plug it in and it controls both, with different settings.

2 Likes

I’ll vouch! … You had some beautiful setups Rock,… And MANY bumper crops. Show these good people what your made of!.. Make it happen my brother. make it happen!! I’m on the edge of my seat!!! :grinning: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes