HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Cool thanks for the info man

1 Like

The ladies

The Blue Dream

Planet Purple

Super Lemon Haze

10 Likes

Gave them a bit of a defoliation in the center to get the middle to grow out before flipping the switch next weekend.

2 Likes

Few more beans from Jordan of the Islands

Freebies were the Blue Cheese x Gods Green Crack, which I’m pretty stoked about as I was looking to put thos on my next order.

13 Likes

As well as the G13 HP from @Barefrog. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

13 Likes

So now I got a pretty good selection of great genetics to run through.
I plan on making a nice pollen library of all the best males from all the strains I grow and making future crosses. As well as making seeds from each strain.
My plan is to top above the 4th node and pollinate 1 cola from each plant that is in the tent.
After I get a few runs in, and have a decent amount of packs of a few top notch strains, I’ll put the packs up for a cheap price and all proceeds will go to the site.
As well as give back to the ones that gave to me

10 Likes

Next Saturday we be flipping the switch, can’t wait!!

7 Likes

Next round of clones ready to go. 2 SLH, but if I get a PP to root, I’ll pluck out a SLH and throw a PP in it’s pot.

7 Likes

Day 70 for the Blue Dream, choppity chop chop

11 Likes

Nothing spectacular, but a little smoke.
1st time growing auto’s, so I don’t think we did too bad. Nice and dense, with a bit of frost.

3 Likes

Damn dude you have been bitten by the seed bug. Gotta love it. The addiction is real haha :v:

8 Likes

Yes, I’ve become somewhat of a seed whore as of late. I used to have a pretty nice collection, but when I quit growing, I either sold or gave away most of my genetics.
So trying to get my collection back up to par.

5 Likes

They look nice man, I just made up 3 pots to start some autos in the veg tent to fill some gaps. Going to be using those Dark Sparks you gave me :relaxed:.

5 Likes

Sweet, best of luck with them. I’ll be keeping an eye out, love to see what you can do with them

3 Likes

1st day of 12 n 12. Yea baby!! Can’t wait till this harvest comes, till I gotta trim that is… lol

6 Likes

You got night vision?

2 Likes

Haha my cams do, looks pretty cool huh?

3 Likes

Hey congrats on the choppity chop chop man!!

2 Likes

Thanks man, a little something to puff on anyways. Different flavor to try as well, never tried Blue Dream before.

1 Like

Yeah I got some back in the day of some “so called” blue dream but dont think it actually was. Read the flavor profile, sounds like some decent smoke. Well enjoy that shit man, looks like some thick colas!

1 Like