HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Yes it is cool, what make is the cam?

1 Like

Yi, off amazon. Theyā€™re pretty cheap 2. I got one in veg and another in my flower tent.

2 Likes

A little update on the ladies, 1st 5 days of 12 n 12

Super Lemon Haze

Planet Purple

Side view

10 Likes

Some Blue Dream drying

12 Likes

Not my best work, but was a fun learning experience.
1st auto
Needed bigger pot for more organic soil, or should have top dressed. Surprised it did as well as it did, as it was pretty much starved from around week 6 and onā€¦
Also should have flopped instead of just lst. I figured it was the same as topping an auto, but I see others doing it with great results.
Lessons learned.

3 Likes

I wished I knew the tricks to making autos produce , not a lot of experience growing them but of what I have grew they were tasty and decent strength just not big producers maybe 10 grams a plant might of got a oz out of 3 plants!

5 Likes

Yea, Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll be lucky to get a half zip off this.
But weā€™ll seeā€¦
It really could of done way better, it was the growers fault, not the plantsā€¦
For almost the 1st 3 weeks it was under this little 1 bulb t5 light that comes with my cloner, plus transplanted 2x and starved for the last 4 weeks of flower lol.
So I really didnā€™t do it justice or a fair go at it.

But I did learn a few things and still get to try a strain I never tried before.

6 Likes

Get ahold of ditty browskiā€¦ We need the rose. Cā€™mon, you can do it! :wink:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know where he is, but Olraynard, got a line on some and emailed a fella for me

4 Likes

sugar black rose Is a good producer ,Iā€™d grew it a while back but didnā€™t know it was a auto treated it like a photo and it still gave 3 zips .

4 Likes

Might have a connectionā€¦ Iā€™m calling a few buds in Colorado as soon as the crib is back in order. Let you know.

3 Likes

Also, I heard that Joeyweed frequents this site(Brother Grimms), So Im toldā€¦ He got some ā€œtop notchā€ strains,ā€¦ and I heard heā€™s back in the gameā€¦

4 Likes

Heard all kinds of good things about the Sugar Black Roseā€¦ Good chit 4 sho! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Black Rose from back in the day

11 Likes

Sorry for clogging up your thread Rockā€¦ I know of someone who flowered an auto on a 12/12 schedule, and it turned out killer! Go figure!!.. lol ā€¦ Iā€™m Gone.

3 Likes

No worries broski, all good

2 Likes

I seen that earlierā€¦ WOW! :astonished:

1 Like

Yea it was a good money maker 10 years ago, EVERYONE wanted the purple lol

3 Likes

They still do!.. Alot of my medical friends have asked for the ā€œpurpsā€ā€¦ Soooo, Yahā€¦

2 Likes

Im hoping they will like the DDā€¦ Hope I get some purps out of the lotā€¦

Black Rose wasnā€™t the most potent weed on the planet, But, its sure was purdy!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes