HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Is this your first grow with Planet Purple @HaRdRoC ? I got some seedlings of this going curious if you got any tips.

3 Likes

Yes, this is my 1st run with it.
She starts off slow in veg, but then hits her stride around week 5.
Topping doesnā€™t affect growth much if anyā€¦
She gets pretty leggy in flower so far, description says will stretch 3x and I believe it.
Using living soil, so I donā€™t really know if sheā€™s a pig or not on the nutesā€¦
Thatā€™s pretty much all I found out about her so far, hope it helps

2 Likes

Oh, one other thing, hard to clone, all Slhā€™s rooted, in a week still waiting on the PP and itā€™s been 2 weeks

2 Likes

Thanks bro thatā€™s plenty of good info. Now I know to prepare for the stretch. :smiley:

2 Likes

Got down to see the olā€™ man, and got the out door buds. Got 11 Mason jars. I kept 7 jars and gave dad all the trim and 4 jars. Wanted to give him half, but had a hard time getting him to take the 4.
I didnā€™t weigh anything up, but my guess would be 5 to 6 ounces dry from the 4 autos.

He said he loved taking care of them, and if he canā€™t go back to work, after his surgery, heā€™s gonna grow full time.

I told him I had some very nice people @Mr.Sparkle and @RiekoX that donated some very nice auto strains to him, and he was very thankful to you 2.

The jars

Bruce Banner, only reason I know which one this was, is because it was the 1st to go in the ground, the other 3 got mixed up, so I donā€™t know which is which.

2 very purple

11 Likes

Looks good, have you smoked any yet. Is your dad going to grow inside or just outside?

3 Likes

Yes I rolled a joint of each last night and took a few puffs off each one, they still need a bit of curing but smoke was smooth and some nice tastes.

Iā€™ll get him set up for growing inside, then probably outdoor for the summer months. I told him about the $200 a year for 25 plants and he liked the sound of that.

5 Likes

25 plants should keep him occupied well lol

3 Likes

I donā€™t think he will grow that many lol, but was just telling him about the license, can grow up to 25 inside and 10 outside. Probably will do the 10 outside next year though, that would be nice

4 Likes

Probably would set him up with a 5x5 tent and he can grow out 6 or 8 autos at a time

5 Likes

A 5x5 would be plenty for 8 autos room for a good pedestal fan and heater in the winter as well if needed.

3 Likes

The end of week 1 of flower

6 Likes

How long do think it will take to fill the net or is it just for support?

2 Likes

The bottom net was to spread it out, and the 2nd is for support.
Not really sure bro, never done this before so pretty much just winging it.
Both plants are supposed to stretch 3x, but Saturday will be the beginning of week 3 of 12 n 12. Havenā€™t been over to see them for a couple weeks, but I will be going over this weekend to check them out and do some defoliation.

4 Likes

Well, seems like none of the Planet Purple clones made it, all 3 SLH did though, 2 here In the veg tent and one for the cup comp.
Guess next run will be 2 SLHā€™s

4 Likes

The 1 on the far right was the last of the PP, it had roots but not quite sure what went wrong

2 Likes

Strange things clones, one strain no problem the other doesnā€™t want to even try.

Trying another re veg attempt with the G99, see if I can keep it alive. Fingers crossed I donā€™t have to try and make clones, from the other female I have, the last attempt to clone it failed miserably.

2 Likes

Best of luck to ya bud

2 Likes

Headiegardens has Lemon Lotus as a Freebie.

1 Like

Yea so does JBC, I got it on my 2nd order lol

1 Like