HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

The 900 covers a good area, I didn’t realize they were that big. Thunderbirds are go.

1 Like

Have you got that venting directly into the air ex changer in the house?

1 Like

I wish there was one… All three are vented directly outside.
Out of the tent, through the ceiling out the soffit of the house.

4 Likes

@HaRdRoC

I see alot of people talking about the Kryptonite soil on local FB groups. How is it? Seems awfully expensive to me but there seems to be some hype around it.

3 Likes

So far so good…We shall really see at the end of flowering.
I am using a soil activator, mykos, voodoo juice for microbes and roots with bud candy to feed the microbes as well.
I also will be using Botinacare’s tea and Protekt sillica.
I alternate voodoo juice an bud candy 1 week and the tea the next week. As well as foilar spray the sillica every week.

Oh and 1 thing I might add, the cost is probably cause it’s like 75% worm castings I think.

5 Likes

I’ve not ran living soil yet. Mainly because sourcing the stuff to build it seems prohibitive, both cost and availability.

The kryptonite stuff claims “Just add water” and that’s why it appeals to me, as I wouldn’t have to build it and amend it, so I guess that’s why they can put that kind of price tag on it.

Nice grow, digging the setup!

3 Likes

Yea, that’s exactly why I picked it, was to just water, but…I always like to tinker as well…extra microbs, bactiria, carbs to feed the microbs, silica to make stronger and the tea for an extra boost.

Thanks man, I hope these led’s are up to the hype and the price tag they cost.

4 Likes

What a professional setup you got there Rock! You are definetely the jack of all trades. Thanks for sharing :+1:

3 Likes

Is it going into the roof area or directly outside using the ducting?

If it is just going into the roof and passively going outside, you may want to reconsider that.

Come winter all that humid air is going to freeze inside your roof before it gets outside. Come spring time, you will have a thunder storm in your house, ask Labrat he knows what its like.

2 Likes

It goes right outside through the sofit, all 3 have a vent with mesh to prevent anything from getting in them.
I get what you’re saying, would rot the roof if it was just pumping in the ceiling. Thats why I need 2 4" 190 cfm fans in the veg tent now. So hot and they have a bit of ducting to push air to the outside. Good looking out though, thanks.

5 Likes

You know me brah, don’t half ass ANYTHING. Git ‘r’ done son!

5 Likes

Glad to hear it, the wire is is a good idea as well. I found a squirrel nest in the air box of my truck a month ago. Also the squirrel with his head stuck in the choke butterfly lol.

2 Likes

Not the best place to sleep huh?

2 Likes

Hopefully get an update on sunday.
The Blue Dream auto will be exactly 21 days from breaking ground.
The Sour Deisel Haze auto will be 20 days.
The Super Lemon Haze will be 18 days.
The Planet Purple will be 11 days.

Going tidle bore rafting and buzz on & bonfire tmrw. Then water park and rides Sunday. Gonna see if I can squeeze time in there to go see the ladies as it’ll be time to bend some of those sexy ladies over and tie 'em up. Hehehe.
I talk to my boy every day and guide him. So far he’s doing great and listening to the instuctions to a tee. He sends me pix n clips and is doing a great job of not over watering.
He did forget to ph the water once, but after I brought it up to him, he wrote it right on the jug so he won’t forget again lol. Gotta love that.

I can’t say much, 1st mix of voodoo juice and carboload, I forgot to shake the jugs up. Lmao

I did get a Yi 1080 home camera and have it in the tent but he hooked it up to his phone before I got a chance to. So it won’t let me in to see it for some reason, but we’ll figure it out somehow.

So I really hope I can make time on Sunday, cause next weekend got a cabin in 5 islands for a buzzon/Fishing trip, then the weekend after that, down to the cottage…So I really gotta repot at least the autos and do some training and show him how to do it.

Then after that, I’ll be able to spend more time with our ladies and train the shit outta them bitches.

6 Likes

I have fond memories of Five Islands as a kid I used to stay at the campground there every summer. I remember my cousin had a cottage there and he had set up a big weir and we caught a huge sturgeon in it! And the clams are great too! I went again a few years back and it’s just as beautiful as when I was a kid.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

I love it down there. Just beautiful. Especially in the fall. Smoke a big blunt and take a nice sunny Sunday drive and look at all the colors of the leaf fade on the trees. I love those drives.
We missed the striper run, so we’re pretty much just casting in and getting smashed on the shore lol. My little lady, her parents and myself. Her parents are pretty awesome. Ol’ skool hippys lol. They still grow a dozen plants or so every year outside, but turn 3/4 of it into oil. They sure do love their “Sandwiches” as they like to call their oil spliffs lol

2 Likes

I casted from shore there before and caught a sole. At the time I didnt know what a sole was, so I was like wtf when I pulled it out of the water haha

3 Likes

Shit yea you can catch just about anything down there. Dog fish even.

3 Likes

First fish I ever caught in Bc. :v:

5 Likes

Nice, I’ve never caught one myself but heard of them down that way.

Well that’s a hell of a way to pop your cherry eh? Nice one.

4 Likes