Harvest help

There are still a bunch of white pistils growing, I would wait for them to turn color and recede personally. I found these images helped me.

When_To_Harvest2

9 Likes

Sweet guide thanks Doug. Confirms what everyone said that I need another week to 10 days. Plus I want more body effect that’s why I grew this one.

Glad I asked I was getting trigger happy and really couldn’t be a good judge with the anticipation.

3 Likes

You mustn’t listen to the little voices…

The one that keep saying “are we there yet” or the other one “your stash is low… your stash is low” :laughing: :vulcan_salute:
They will screw you up - every time!!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Nice photos I’ll save these

2 Likes

Which strain are you growing ? I know some strains stop growth but if you wait a few weeks they bulk up suddenly. If seen this in a few Autos as well as a few photo strains.

2 Likes

The first time I grow a certain strain, I’ll check for the colours etc.

@DougDawson , that is a nice reference for people to refer to, thanks for posting it. I’m going to save it my self.

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

Big bud auto. I have no reference point as it’s been 16 years and the last auto I grew was the first one ever: low ryder. I haven’t seen anymore size come on those buds. Just less white pistols to some extent.

1 Like