My only auto "Deimos Caramel."

Hi everyone, for whoever hasn’t seen before, this auto below is part of a group of plants from the link, "...lessons of life can't be learned in a day" To grow or not to grow? That is "..." for life!
the one on the upper left, a few weeks old. You’ll also see some lst applied to it. And take a look at how it’s shaping up…

By the way, by the looks of the leaves it seems to be closer to an Indica, but honestly, have no idea about it. I saw a few types on leafly.com but would appreciate any first hand comment. And the lady is growing… Thanks!

6 Likes

Looking forward to your grow.

1 Like

polyhybrid leaves can look like either end of the spectrum and many places in-between, but definitely a more indica looking leaf structure

However she is shaping up to be a good looking lady

3 Likes

Hi folks, I guess my dear auto is beginning to show her first flower…

And a few tops showing up…

One more shot of the same one.

3 Likes

And she keeps growing… It’s funny how I`ve been twisting her as she grows because I decided to only lst her and not top…

Patience… patience!
and prettier she’s getting… by the hour!

a number of small seemingly buds popping up…

3 Likes

Just remember any bud site not getting light is wasted plant energy. :v:

1 Like

Hey @Tejas, thanks, by the way, I’ve just moved the pot a bit closer to the light, tucking the fan leaves, literally to let the light see the buds. Pics soon to be uploaded…

And growing she is…20210201_080045
Bud sites are showing up…
20210201_080025
How many would you say there are, 14 to 15?
20210201_075953|690x388 20210201_075953
Thanks everyone, and in particular @Tejas for reminding me to keep the buds seen by the light at all times.

Hi folks, simple question, if I want to apply a preventive neem spray, should I take the auto away from the bunch, spray and then put it back? Or it is so in the beginning of flowering that it won’t matter? Thanks, as always.

Here’s a caramel auto it’s almost finished
I grew it last grow as well but was a far bigger plant I’ll be lucky to get 2 ounces of this one,I’ll grow it again but just from a different seed bank

4 Likes

Hi @anon98660487, thanks, it’s a beauty. Full of purple and nice shades. Dis you enjoy it? Is it intense? high thc level? Thanks.

I love this strain,like I said not a very big yielding plant but the taste is so nice and the smell,it does taste like caramel definitely an nice smoke before going to bed

1 Like

Can’t wait to try it, and wouldn’t be surprised if it’ll be the first I’ll try, it’s my only auto in the middle of a bunch of photoperiods. Thanks for the info, feel reassured!

1 Like

Hi folks, updating on my Caramel…

They’re small, yet I love to just look at them and think, “Getting closer to my dream come true!”

and the flower is shaping up…

3 Likes

You can also selectively prune those leaves that are blocking some of the lower bud sites. Also pull down, carefully, the branches that are taller so you get a more uniform height. :v:

1 Like

HI @Tejas, even though I didn’t prune her much (worried 'cause the lady is an “auto”), I did spread the bud sites evenly so each could get a bit of light as you’ve mentioned. Should I go ahead and even prune her more?

another angle…
lower right corner. Thanks. I love this site! “Go, go, go… go OG, go!” ripping off Chuck Berry but he wouldn’t mind, or would he? Thanks again.

Here she is today looking frosty

2 Likes

@Irishrocker, man, I’m jealous! yours looks superb! I can only imagine the smoke! Beautiful!

You can smell this soon as you open the tent

1 Like

I am running three auto strains currently and I prune them regularly, it doesn’t hurt them, unless you poodle them, actually the term is lolly popping. I don’t know if that has been done with autos. Sometimes I take a few leaves, sometimes a hand full, you’ll know when to stop.

1 Like